PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are great with the children. You can tell they love their jobs. My children love going to school to see them.

This is a wonderful place to send your children. Ours have been there two years and we are impressed with their progress. We couldn't be happier with Friendship Christian Academy.

My husband and I have toured this school twice. Every time, we were received extremely well. Brenda, the administrator is wonderful! They go above and beyond to make you feel welcomed. We have two daughters and have homeschooled them until now, but due to changes in our situation have decided to enroll them in school. We are very selective about which school to place them in and have toured several schools (we have several Christian schools right by our house) but have decided to drive 20 minutes to this school based on their passion for Christ, curriculum, organization, and great teachers. This will be our daughter's first year here and we are excited! We feel so blessed to have found this school!

FCA is Great! I live in the Olive Branch MS area and was looking for a Christian school for my children to attend. Heard my co-workers talking about this wonderful Christian school just 15 minutes from my house. Made an appointment for a tour, and enrolled them that very day. It's been 2 years now and we are loving it!

My son was enrolled in FCA last school year and for this one also. I was amazed at how friendly and helpful all of the staff and teachers were. He came from a public school and handled the transition very well. If you live in Marshall county or any surrounding area, I would highly recommend this school. They care about the progress and well being of each and every child.

My son just started at FCA a few months back and absolutely loves it!! The staff is so friendly and my son has learned so much already! I am so glad that we found FCA!! My other son is signed up to start next school year. Everyone there is very kind and makes you really feel welcome. They really care about each child. Fabulous school!!

I toured FCA, being new in the Byhalia area, I had heard so much about this school, I had to see this place. My visit was met by a charming secretary that was very helpful. Later I was introduced to the Administrator, she too was pleasant and friendly. THe school is very clean, structured kid friendly, and all the latest techknowlogy for the students. The classes are well organized, lower grades are colorful and fun. The upper grades are savy and teen ready. This school had a quality that I have yet to see in any schools my children have previously attended. It is all about the students. Their Christian focus on God impressed me also. It seemed to have a strong Christ centered foundation and that I liked. I made an appointment to register my children the next week.

my child has been at friendship for 5 yrs.It has been the best decision i could have made for her.Not only r the teachers great at their jobs,but they care about the well being of your child.

I have had my children enrolled in FCA for the last 4 years. I enjoy the close relationship I have been able to develop with all the teachers. They are exceptionally qualified but also have a down to earth reality of what students need in a friend, mentor, advisor, and teacher. Although it lacks competitive school sports activities, it more than makes up in the atmosphere and enjoyment my children have experienced while at FCA. I have not been disappointed in the least with the curriculum. The ABeka system has an outstanding educational learning base and the students are advanced beyond the other schools. FCA has been a positive influence on my children. I am more than satisfied with my overall experience there.

Last modified Friendship Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12