Bad
Good

I rate the faculty and staff at Davidson Elementary a five-star, if there was a such thing as a ten-star; the school would definitely receive it from me! I am very impressed with the accomplishments in which Davidson Elementary teachers have embarked in my child who is currently a student for 3 years and counting. Two teachers in particular who helped make a difference in my child's success are: Dawn Williamson and Becky York and they will not be forgotten for their efforts. I can only hope that they will continue to teach so that they may help my other children as well. Keep up the great work you guys, I am a proud parent!

I am very happy with Davidson Elementary Schools. The staff is excellent. My son has been there for 3 years and loves it. One teacher in particular has made a lasting impression on him. Her name is Mrs. Deloach. I don't know how she did it, but, way to go! I hope that every child from her class this year enjoys it as much as my son did last year.

Last modified Davidson Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.