PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted October 30, 2009
My child has attended this school since day care. A gradute of public school myself, I am very pleased with the decision to send my daughter to WA. The smaller class size and challenging cirruculum I feel wil help to equip her to succeed. She is in a safe and non-threatening environment at this school.

Posted April 24, 2008
This school is wonderful. At the public school, you hear of teachers spending more time disciplining the bad children than actually teaching. All of the children here are well mannered and have good home teachings. I feel my child is safe, loved, and given all the tools he needs to succeed in life at Wayne academy.

Posted February 14, 2008
This is a good school although not perfect but what school is.

Wayne Academy 3

Posted May 30, 2006
I just graduated from wayne academy this year. I transferred my 11th grade year to the academy. The atmostphere up there is great. We now have a great principle who cares alot about the student and is trying to make some changes up there to help us further our education. As of right now the teachers get a 3 because some teach and some don't The extracurricular activities are great..we have one of the best sport programs in our district and in state. Parent involvement is great...especially coming around to games and prom and stuff like that. Safety...you can't get any safer than it is up there but the discipline is very slack. I know because I got away with being absent alot and other stuff...but they're working on it. overall its a good school, public school is more strict and has further education as of right now..

Wayne Academy 4

Posted May 20, 2006
I have attended Wayne Academy. Although the school is not perfect, the smaller number of students and the one one one attention I was able to receive from the teachers made a large difference in my education.The athletic program is wonderful and thriving. In addition to competing in athletic competition, we also competeted in numerous academic competitions. Wayne Academy is an ideal school to enroll your children in if you are looking for a wonderful, family-like atmosphere in which your child can grow and mature.

Posted October 04, 2005
My son attended Wayne Academy in his 8th and 9th grade year. We had moved him from public school to here. We were very impressed with the qaulity of education he received. At the end of the 9th grade we moved to Washington State where he attended public school. My husband and I missed the one on one type of education and small calssrooms. Wayne Academy will always hold and special place in our hearts. I would recommend this school to anyone and I have to a relative who has a daugheter who is three yars old.

Wayne Academy 1

Posted September 19, 2005
My son transfered to this school and I have been very upset with the educational level and how the whole school is ran by the parents and not teachers or the principal. Think seriously before sending your child to this schoool if want your child to get an education and worried about whos who of Wayne county.

Posted August 05, 2004
I have a daughter who will be in 10th grade this year. Last year was her first year at this school. She previously attended the daycare as a child. I am an educator and can say that Wayne Academy has been the best thing my husband and I could have done for our daughter.

Posted May 15, 2004
My child just completed the 4 year Daycare program at Wayne Academy. Every day when she came home I was amazed at what she'd learned. I want to praise this school and the Daycare and most of all her teacher. Thank you for a job well done. I look forward to the years to come with my children attending this school.

Wayne Academy