K-8 & Ungraded
Waynesboro, MS

Posted September 16, 2012
I have been very pleased with BF elem. I find that the staff is friendly and informative. I like to be involved and they encourage that! My son is in the gifted program and he has had amazing teachers each year. Yes, there is bumps in the road and wrinkles that have to be ironed out as there are anywhere but I would highly recommend this school.

Beat Four Elementary School 1

Posted April 26, 2012
This school is pitiful, pathetic; staff is rude. By far worst school ever. Wouldn't enroll my dog here.

Posted October 06, 2010
THIS IS A GOOD SCHOOL BECAUSE THEY HAVE TEACHERS THAT REALLY CARE ABOUT THE KIDS. THE TEACHERS ARE GETTING THE STUDENTS READY FOR THE REAL WORLD.

Posted April 08, 2008

Beat Four Elementary School 5

Posted August 01, 2005
Beat Four is an excellent school. I have been very please with the overall direction of Mrs. Waller and her staff. Each of my children have enjoyed their time at Beat Four and learned alot. Most of the teachers at Beat Four have a caring attitude and it shows in the way they treat their students. It is more like family than school. From Mrs. Crowe in Kindergarten to the teachers at the Jr. High (Coaches Sellers and Smith, Mrs. Blakney, Mrs. Farrior, Mrs. Jordan and etc.) They care and my children love them. Rev. Chris Layton

Beat Four Elementary School 3

Posted February 26, 2005
- a former student
I am a former graduate of Beat Four Elementary School and it seems to me as if the system has not changed a bit. My brother is now going to school there and I do believe the principal mission statement is to provide each child with a quality education, and to create a learning environment that is enjoyable while meeting the needs of each student. Principal Waller and some of the teachers do not take time to meet the need of each individual student. Should a child that has a discipline problem not receive a quality education because of his actions? Teachers are too quick to grab a pen, and write on a piece of paper and get rid of a child, and off to the principal office he goes. Where he then faces someone of authority, who never questions the cause of his action.

Beat Four Elementary School
5090 Hwy 84, Waynesboro, MS  39367
Last modified Beat Four Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beat Four Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top