7-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

West Tallahatchie High School 5

Posted August 02, 2013
The school could greatly improve if they had a computer lab for all students to use. I like the school because I graduate from there in the CLASS of 1981 That this is a good school academic wise

West Tallahatchie High School 1

Posted March 27, 2011
On a scale of 1-10, this school district gets a 1 in my opinion. The previous comments sound great but honestly they are somewhat sugarcoated. I am a community member who has relatives working and going to school here, and their morale is low right now. There have been bright spots and some of the teachers are really trying, but it is going to take years to get WTSD where it need to be. We need to get parents and the community more involved in the school. And the kids need to act like they care instead of getting in trouble all the time.

West Tallahatchie High School

Posted March 03, 2010
as a parent of two, well soon one. i have a son thats a senior this year. i can say that the teachers that both of my children had worked with me and made me feel comfortable i hate to see the good teachers leave this year . people talk about thisdistrict but instead of talking about it try to do something to improve it to me ,yes we have a lot of work to do but if we work together we can we can be a beacon in the sky!

West Tallahatchie High School 4

Posted November 24, 2008
I am not a parent but a former student. I enjoyed my experiences at West Tallahatchie High School. I was very involved in sports which is a great outlet for student involvement. Even though this is so, teachers always made sure that academics were first and if you failed below average you would be on suspension from sports. The teachers were very concerned about the students and there need to learn. They are very experienced and have a deep passion for education. I can remember every teacher and what they have contributed to my life today. I highly recommend this school if you are living in the area.

West Tallahatchie High School 4

Posted November 12, 2006
Well I am not exactly a parent but I am a graduate of the West Tallahatchie High School. I am very pleased with the outcome of my school test scores. I think that West Tallahatchie offer excellent academic programs that well prepare students who are getting ready to embark on their journey to college. As a graduate of West Tallahatchie High school I really appreciate all of the hard work, that my teachers gave me during my high school years. To touch on the extracurricular activities a little, West Tallahatchie offer a variety of activities to keep the student body involved. While in high school I participated as many activities that my schedule would allow me. The level of parental involvement has increased over the years. More parents are really getting involved in their children education. I am very proud to say that I graduated from such a wonderful school.

West Tallahatchie High School 5

Posted June 25, 2006
It's a great place for students to learn. If only we could manage to get these bad ones out of this good programe. The students at West Tallahatchie high school are on a mission to better themselfs and wouldn't like nothing els but to be the best that they can be. It's hard for a great young mind to thrive if there are others who get in the way of them learning. There is a great sports program at this high school.I can even see the football team going to win 2-A state this up comeing year. The teachers are so positve when working with the students. I as a parent can say that I'm involve with the school and others as well. I can say we as parents want our child to have a good learning space and I feel that West Tallahatchie high school can give them a good learning envirment to posper.

West Tallahatchie High School
2104 High School Rd, Webb, MS  38966
Last modified West Tallahatchie High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Tallahatchie High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top