PK-12 & Ungraded

Weir High School 2

Posted October 15, 2008

Weir High School 0

Posted October 14, 2008
Not only was I a student here but I am now employeed here. This school has always strived to do what is best and what is right for everyone involved, and really being an athlete on any team here puts the student in the spotlight. They are watched more than students who do not play because they know the best is expected of them!

Weir High School 1

Posted August 26, 2008

Weir High School 0

Posted December 13, 2007
Everybody at Weir is treated the same. Weir is a very welcoming place. As long as I have been a student here I have never been mistreated. I am of the minority and I have never been or seen others treated differently. I never played football and I have never been black balled.

Weir High School 5

Posted November 09, 2007

Weir High School 2

Posted February 08, 2005
This school is very clickish! Not only the students,but the teachers and parents. One race can get away with more than the other. Discipline is lacking. Several teachers here that are only teaching for the paycheck. If you don't play football or you're not in with the coaches, you are basically black balled. Most of the students that I have talked with do not like it here.

Weir High School
351 Marion Kelly Dr, Weir, MS  39772
Last modified Weir High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Weir High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top