West Point, MS

Posted July 25, 2014
Oak Hill academy is a breath of fresh air for our family. We transferred from another local academic institution and were welcomed with open arms form day one. Our child finished the first year and we were absolutely ecstatic about the academics and the overall demaeanor of the faculty and stafff. They truly care about the complete growth and life preparation of the students...academics are paramount but they are mentors as well as teachers, coaches, and administrative/support staff. Our childs overall attitude about school has increased ten fold. Absolutely the best move we could have ever made by enrolling in Oak Hill. Price is reasonable, academics are great, and all students reflect and embrace the attitude of the school which is everyone is someone and all will be treated with upmost respect for each other. I wholehearthedly recommend Oak Hill Academy to anyone looking for the best opportunities in the Golden Triangle area for a childs growth and preparation for life.

Posted April 15, 2013
I loved OHA! Graduated in 2001. I went to public school as well, so I know the differences. There are many advanced classes that you would benefit greatly from if you go to a four year college. It's a college prep school. It's very safe and everyone is friendly. Just the right size. I miss it. I wish I lived in WP so my children could go there.

Oak Hill Academy 0

Posted August 22, 2009
I strongly disagree with the previous review. Oak Hill has undergone many changes including headmaster. (Even though the previous headmaster was never 'rude and uncaring'.) The academics at Oak Hill are excellent. My son AP tested out of Calculus I in college and in Calculus II at college was learning what was taught at Oak Hill around October of his senior year. The Math and English departments at Oak Hill are unbeatable.!

Oak Hill Academy 0

Posted August 14, 2007
This school has a wonderful k--5th grade program. They even taught a second language starting in Kindergarten. Unfortunately the 6th through 12th grade program was not so great. The headmaster seemed uncaring when we spoke to him. He also was rude to not only our children but to us as well. We removed our children after only one year.

Posted May 27, 2007