7-8 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Fifth Street School 1

Posted September 05, 2014
Great school! Are you kidding me. Mostly everyone I know agrees that when our children get to Fifth Street everything goes twisted, even for students who was honor role students or doing good like my son was before we moved back to Mississippi. What a big mistake. Wake up people and realize the mental programming taking place on us and our children. Wake up to the undercover lies, politics and propaganda that most so called educators are pushing off on us and our children. Most are only puppets for the big guys and are only allowed to do as they are told or their jobs are in jeopardy. More parents should read and deeply research whats really going on behind closed doors so they can see with their own eye the 'real truth' or goals of those who say they care about our children. Give me a break from the shadow, PLEASE!

Posted October 02, 2005
Fifth Street is a great school. There needs to be more parental involvement in the school. The students are at the age where behavior might be a problem, that is why we need more parents involve. The teacher do a great job with the students and they really focus on the Mct. The Mct is part of the curriculum and the teachers must do their jobs. There needs to be more extracurricular activites available, because the students become restless day after day with the same routine.

Posted September 26, 2004
This School is great. Like everyone every school have problems but I do recommend this school to all.

Posted April 01, 2004
Great school......! I think these people are really trying to improve the quality of the education our children are getting in West Point. I especially like the fact that they are hard on my child when it comes to curriculum.

Fifth Street School 2

Posted March 06, 2004
I have two children at this school and it has been an awful year this year. All these kids have been programed for is the end of the year MCT test. In one of my children's classes in Math for a 45 day grading period she only had 8 grades. 8 grades in math. That is how bad it has been. All year long these kids have been pushed to excel on the MCT test and in the meantime all their grades for the most part are falling way down. My oldest was an honor student until this year. I don't disagree with getting the school up to par I do disagree with how they are doing it. They are trying to cram to much into these kids in a year school term and this is not right.

Fifth Street School
620 Fifth St, West Point, MS  39773
Last modified Fifth Street School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.