Posted November 20, 2008

Posted January 11, 2008
WONDERFUL AND GREAT. These are the words I use to describe this school. The teachers are very warm and very receptive. The staff is always willing to help the children's needs. I appreciate all that the school has done and is doing for my son. He is in kindergarten this year and I can't wait to see what else this school has to offer.

Wilkinson County Christian Academy 0

Posted November 02, 2007
WCCA is an excellent school setting great examples of how we should live our lives. They are doing there best to prepare us for college and the real world, and I am proud to be a student there and represent them in all that I do.

Posted February 08, 2005
My son attended WCCA from grade 7 to 12. I can't say enough about this school. The support system can't be beat. They support your kids, involve them and enforce their spirituality.I can't imagine sending my children anywhere else. They made him a strong, well rounded person that he is today. He is now attending college at Delta State with a scholarship the coach helped him to pursue and he still gets support from the school. If possible send your children here, you won't regret it. It is like one big family and they REALLY care.

Posted June 02, 2004
WCCA is a wonderful school where children can feel free to learn and are encouraged to do their very best. My granddaughter goes there and I am very pleased with the level of work that a 3rd grader does. The teachers stay with the children until they get what is being taught. No child is ever left behind. I would rate them a 5 in all categories.

Wilkinson County Christian Academy
2420 US Highway 61 S, Woodville, MS  39669
Last modified Wilkinson County Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Wilkinson County Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top