7-8 & Ungraded
Yazoo City, MS

Posted November 28, 2009
I love YCJH!! The teachers really care about the students. They call parents when things are good and when there are issues. Ms. Gray is awesome!! Her reading classes really challenge her students. My son reading performance has increased dramatically. Mrs. Washington does a great job and is an asset for our community.

Posted September 11, 2009

Posted October 02, 2007
My child has juststarted going to public school this year at YCJHS. She is doing much better this year than in the past. She has already made lots of friends. She likes all her teachers at the school. She is involved with baseball during PE and That is something the other school did not offer. Her grades in Math are better this year thanks to Mr. Fred Street. I haven't been able to get involved in too much because I wrecked my car on Labor Day and I don't have a way to get places on my own. But I really want to be involved as I have in the past 9 years that my child has been in school and preschool,

Yazoo County Junior High School 1

Posted June 04, 2006

Yazoo County Junior High School
6781 Hwy 49 Frontage Rd, Yazoo City, MS  39194
Last modified Yazoo County Junior High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yazoo County Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top