Adrian, MO

Posted April 07, 2012
The teachers are great but there are so many rules and meetings for the teachers that their free time is nonexistant... we as students can not talk to the staff about the things we see as needing to be changed in the district without fear of either ourselves or the staff member getting into trouble. and the in order to talk to the counselor you must sign up outside her door up to a week or two in advance for a time slot to talk to her about anything... very dissatisfied...

Adrian Sr. High School 2

Posted April 07, 2012
When the next school year's planning begins, we are not allowed to talk with the counselor unless she calls us in for our schedules. This goes on for about 3 months until the end of school.

Adrian Sr. High School 5

Posted January 20, 2011
I am in middle school but I have seen wonderful things. The music department is very inspiring with our teacher. She teaches concert band, marching band, show quire, jh quire, and she directs our plays. Every student and staff member is excited about all of our sports. There is so much passion in the crowd and school. It's academics are stupendous. I am taking a high school class in seventh grade.Go blackhawks! :)

Posted September 23, 2009

Adrian Sr. High School 5

Posted July 13, 2009

Posted September 04, 2007

Adrian Sr. High School 4

Posted October 23, 2006
- a former student
Adrian is a tight knit small community that is a great place to grow up. Teacher-student relationships have a chance to become very close for better or worse. Football is paramount in this town while other extracirricular activites take a back seat. But I am graduating with a BFA in drawing in a few months and the art teacher here bent over backwards to get me scholarships and sent me to exclusive art academies my junior year of high school.

Posted October 08, 2006

Adrian Sr. High School 3

Posted January 13, 2005
This school is small and is okay.

Adrian Sr. High School
601 North Houston, Adrian, MO  64720
Last modified Adrian Sr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Adrian Sr. High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top