Posted November 19, 2012
Holy Cross Academy takes an active interest in both of my children. This is an excellent school if your looking for a place that gets to know your child on an individual basis and then works to their specific needs. All of the faculty from 5th grade through preschool, including the specialty teachers (Spanish, Music, Computer...) know my children personally. The school has an open line of communication makes it extremely easy to approach anyone with questions, comments or concerns. They are always open to suggestions and appreciate feedback from parents. I am very happy to have my children at a school where they feel so at home.

Posted April 26, 2011
My son has ADD/ADHD and we were working very hard with Dr.s and the preschool director to guide him in the right direction. To add more structure for him, we were going to have him attend 5 days a wk. instead of 2. Everything had been set up through acct. manager. When we were set to start we were informed that our son could NOT come 5 days a week. Two new students were starting that wk. I called to inquire if these students had all paperwork turned in. I found out that only 1 of the students had turned in paperwork, which should have left 1 spot open for my son. Mind you, we had also been paying tuition all year and our son was already established there. I called the principal to no avail. When I spoke with act. man. again she said "I don't know how Mrs. Chris feels about-(she then stopped herself)-Mrs. Chris decides who attends the preschool program." DIRECT QUOTE! . We were not negligent parents, we were trying our best to help our son and Seven Holy Founders refused too due to his disability. I would also like to say that when we toured SHF we informed Mrs. Chris of the behavior problems and she assured us that it would be a non-issue.

Posted March 30, 2011
Thanks to all the Faculty, Staff and Administration for the wonderful work that you have done and continue to do for my children. They are in a safe, friendly, warm and caring environment. I do not hesitate to tell people about the wonderful things that are happening at SHF School. They love being there! Keep it up!!! Love the on-line grading program!!

Posted March 24, 2011
My son has been attending SHF for 4 years, and now our daughter is in preschool. We love the teachers, the athletics, and the strong sense of community. We are proud to send our children to a school so rich in tradition where our children are challenged and embraced. Its nice to feel a part of something great!

Posted March 24, 2011
Our children love attending Seven Holy Founders! They have a challenging curriculum and amazing athletic program. Most of the graduates go on to their first choice private high schools and do exceedingly well. It is a great investment in our child's future.

Posted February 22, 2011
My children currently attend SHF and we are very pleased. The student to teacher ratio is outstanding, academics are rigorous, and the teachers are caring, A great school with suoerb parish support and excellent leaders.

Posted April 18, 2010
I am an SHF alumnae. I attended SHF k-8. Honestly, grade school was one the worst part sof my life. The students teased certain kids & made their lives horrible. Once I went to the teacher with a severe bullying problem & the teacher said it was normal for kids to go through this. The education was good & I am a smart young adult. I just feel the cliques that reside between the students & the parents are very disheartening. There were about 20+ kids who dropped out throughout the years, and most of them because of bullying. I know bullying happens at every school but SHF does not discourage it. I would never send my kids there. My younger brother (who my parents chose public school for) is having an excellent time.

Posted March 12, 2010
My daughter was diagnosed dyslexic by the public school and given books on tape. I sent her to SHF school and thier special Learning Center. They not only taught her to read, but brought her up past her grade level. The bond between students was amazing to me. As my daughter said. ''We are not a school, we are family.'

Posted February 18, 2010
As a tutor of several 7th grade math students at this institution, I am dreadfully unimpressed with the curriculum. There is no reason to spend 5 class sessions on rounding numbers. For being a supposed 'exemplary' institution, their mathematics and algebra curricula are lacking.

Posted August 27, 2009

Seven Holy Founders School
6737 South Rock Hill Road, Affton, MO  63123
Last modified Seven Holy Founders School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Seven Holy Founders School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.