Posted October 10, 2012
Wonderful school! Top notch teachers and staff. I would not send my children to school anywhere else.

Posted March 14, 2012
This school is doing amazing work---great program for gifted students as well as special needs assistance. Outstanding teachers and remarkable technology ----every classroom is high tech. My grandchildren love it and they are getting a great education---teachers, staff and the principal Excellent

Posted February 27, 2010

Posted October 27, 2008
We have 2 daughters who are in 2nd and 4th grade. We feel that not only are they doing wonderfully in their studies, but are learning/reinforcing core christian values. The teacher are extremely devoted and passionate about being wonderful role models. This is a warm, loving environment and we are proud to send our daughters to HCS!

Posted June 24, 2008
I feel my grandchildren are getting the basic three R s, but along with this, they are getting real life skills, loving, caring and how to be an all around great person. I can t see they are taking away from course study to have time to make them a well rounded person, I just think it is all about time management, and Holy Child seems to be able to manage their course of instruction more efficiently. Thank you for all you do to help make Holy Child a great elementary school!

Holy Child School 0

Posted June 22, 2008
I have a son at holy child school and he is excelling, i would not send hem any where else.

Posted May 28, 2008
Our son is receiving an excellent Catholic based education at Holy Child. We are extremely happy with the teachers and staff and plan to send all our children to Holy Child.

Holy Child School 4

Posted February 07, 2008
I have a daughter in K and have been pleased with the school and church.

Posted November 15, 2006
I have a preschooler, 1st grader and 2nd grader. I have been extremely pleased with the principal, teachers and support staff. It is obvious to me that the children are recognised and well cared for by all the staff.

Posted October 17, 2003