Arnold, MO

Fox Elementary School 3

Posted December 14, 2011
I had 2 children that went to Fox from K-4 before moving to another school within the district and I have to say I am thrilled that I transferred them. My daughter did very well at the school and had some great caring teachers but my son was tag as a "trouble maker" in K by his teacher and never could escape the label. He is a gifted student with an IQ of 142 and they refused to allow him to join the REACH program because of his behaviors (very common with gifted children). He was bullied by another classmate and even some of the teachers it seemed... At the end of day switching him to another school made all the difference in the world! Now his last 3 teachers just love him and think that he is a great kid and in 4th grade scored a 100% in science and 97% in math on his MAP test. I feel that Fox did him a GREAT disservice by not allowing him to join REACH and actually challenge him instead of just labeling him as a bad kid. Bottom line if you have an average child that is well behaved they will be fine but if your child needs more forget it they just don't seem to care...

Fox Elementary School

Posted April 24, 2010
It has a great program, staff is great.

Posted September 18, 2006
Our son is in the 6 th grade, he transferred from another school this year, so we are new to this school. Already, we have been impressed with how things are done at the school. The faculty has the highest expectations for their students with their academics and their behavior, if there is a problem a student is having, they work with that student to help them succeed to their highest abilities. We see that 'no child left behind' attitude. Also, our son has diabetes and is insulin dependent on a pump. Our son feels more accepted and understood at this school with having this disease. Having a wonderful school nurse and an understanding teacher who is willing to learn about this disease is most helpful.

Posted August 05, 2005
I recommend this school over all the other elementarys in the district. The teachers, and staff truly care about the kids, and go out of their ways to help each individual child. This school is so awesome, and i hope they can keep it up.

Posted March 05, 2005
I have a daughter in Fox Elementary and I have to say it is the best school I have ever seen in my life.The teachers respond to individual needs of the children.The principal is wonderful and caring of the students.I have seen dramatic improvements with my daughter.She is in Kindergarten and before she started school I had a hard time teaching her how to read.Now she is exceeding the average reading capability.I am stunned at how they did it.I love the programs they have for the kids.They teach them different characteristics every month,such as Honesty,Respect,etc.I am very satisfied with this school.

Posted October 14, 2004
This is the best elementary! The teachers are all very caring. I am glad I moved here so I can have a peace of mind knowing that my children are getting the best education possible.

Posted September 21, 2004
This Elementary is the best Elementary school in the district! Teachers are excellent in teaching and the Principal is Outstanding in leadership!

Fox Elementary School
739 Jeffco Blvd, Arnold, MO  63010
Last modified Fox Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fox Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top