Arnold, MO

Posted March 22, 2012
I LOVE Ridgewood! The teachers all do there best to teach. All of the teachers, except one or 2, are "ok". The rest totaly AWESOME! The students are a mix of rich, "free lunch", smart, not as bright, and ethnically. Ridgewood teaches good character and you have many clubs such as duct tape, pet... They also have band, poms, cheerleading..... The bathrooms have short stalls but they are now in the process of buying/putting up new tall ones. The school is old but functions, alot of the times the AC dosen't kick in so it gets hot. Ridgewood has come a long way in the past decade. teachers who went to ridgewood will tell you about the horrors of the past. "fights everyday, drugs, smoking in the bathroom, bulling..." The art teacher has told me that when she started working at Ridgewood 15 years ago the kids couldn't even be trusted to use SCISSORS! now there are barely any fights, no smoking,...... The teachers have done a great job cleaning up Ridgewood.

Ridgewood Middle School 1

Posted April 26, 2011
I am currently a college student at Missouri State University, and I attended Ridgewood for middle school. Ridgewood was probably the worst school I have ever been to or known people to go to. Starting from the administration, the school faculty is all a popularity contest and very political. The teachers are not very effective at teaching (their job) and there are many discipline problems within this school; don't let the facade of a "National School of Character" title fool you. Ridgewood is a bad school, and I do not recommending moving within their school zone; as stated by the school board and district administration, you cannot attend another middle school in the district if you are in Ridgewood's zone. I would recommend going to Fox Middle School instead.

Ridgewood Middle School 4

Posted October 14, 2010
The only reason I do not give this school 5 stars is because of the bathroom facility. My dauther attends this school and i have been in the school many times. The stalls are short. This posses a problem because my dauther has compalined about children looking over the door and walls while she is doing her business, then the girls would run out in the hall and tell all. its a real problem with cell phones that take photos and now, pictures on facebook of children going to the bathroom. Other than that, the schools is great.

Posted September 06, 2009
My daughter just started 7th grade at Ridgewood this year after homeschooling for 2 years due to anxiety issues. She is also has an autism spectrum disorder which can make the school environment difficult for her. But let me say that the staff at Ridgewood has been absolutely amazing. I cannot begin to express how grateful I am for all they've done with my daughter in such a short amount of time. By far the best school my daughter has ever attended. Love them!!!

Ridgewood Middle School

Posted May 06, 2009
what a school! Im a student there and love it. the teachers are amasing the prises you can win there are cool and we even had an up comming artist preform for us! Ridgewood Middle School ROCKS Sydni-voager- current RMS student

Posted October 24, 2006
This is the best school ever! i'm a 8th grader right now and i love all the teachers! Even last years was great! I'm glad that i'm at this school!

Posted September 30, 2006
I went to Ridgewood last year but moved to Fox. Ridgewood was awesome! They don't let you get away with everything like Fox but they are not near a strict! It is awesome. I wish I could go back! -Kyle Knisley

Posted March 14, 2006
I am a student at Ridgewood Middle School. It is a lot of fun and very academic at the same time. There are many different choices for the students to make. Ridgewood actually makes me want to come to school, even though I love it anyway. There are so many great teachers like Mr. Mcneil, Mr. Reed, Mrs. Kohlmann, Ms. Heiken, and Ms. Fox. They all make learning a lot of fun for me and sometimes the teachers. Ridgewood rocks! ~Jordan F. 2005-2006 Stingray

Posted February 02, 2006
I am a former student of Ridgewood.(went for 7th grade) The teachers are wonderful and care about the students. When I was there, there were hardly any fights and the academics are great! There are many extra-curricular choices to choose from and the band program is excellent. There are no uniforms (unlike my current school in Alabama). People accept you for who you are. Everyone also gets thier own locker to store stuff in. The best ways to keep good grades are to behave, pay attention, and be friendly (not too friendly though). Most of the teachers there are really nice(like Mrs Heiken, Mrs Maxwell, and Mr McNeil). Ridgewood is very inviting and at the same time an outstanding school with outstaning acheivements, students, and teachers/staff. T this school, students and their academics rate #1 on the priority list!

Posted August 05, 2005
This school was amazing! The teachers, and the staff truly cared about everyone, and was willing to help anyone who needed help. Ridgewood has really changed their reputation through the years. This is just I can't even explain, an awesome awesome school!

Ridgewood Middle School
1401 Ridgewood School Rd, Arnold, MO  63010
Last modified Ridgewood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridgewood Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top