Posted September 26, 2013
Rockport Heights Elementary School was an excellent choice for my granddaughter. She is truly blessed to have a teacher that sincerely wants her to learn. She also keeps the parents very well informed with a personal weekly "newsletter".

Posted November 05, 2009
Our school us amazing, we have extrodenary teachers who care for our kids.

Posted June 30, 2009
We have had a great experience with this school. We have had kids there for 5 years now and the teachers and staff are very responsive and truly care about the kids.

Rockport Heights Elementary School 1

Posted June 07, 2009

Rockport Heights Elementary School 3

Posted December 18, 2008

Posted October 22, 2008
I have one child in Rockport as well. He is in first grade. I am very excited about how well he did last year learning to read. Rockport and the rest of the Fox District are striving for excellence and improving continually as can be seen in their state test scores. I was nervous about entering the public school system vs. a Christian school. However, Rockport has exceeded my expectations. My son learns quickly and is already reading close to a third grade level. His teacher has already started him in the AR program even though she typically waits until after Christmas with her class. I am encouraged that the advanced students do not have to be held back because others may not have reached the same academic levels yet. However, I do agree with the junk mail comment. I'm glad I only have ONE in school! What about e-mail?

Posted October 21, 2008
We have one child in Rockport Heights. He's in Kindergarten and excelling daily and learning to read. I'm impressed. The only thing we don't like is all of the junk mail we receive from school - it's hard to keep up with.

Posted March 06, 2007
Rockport has a supportive principal, great group of teachers that love their students and the parent club is awesome. Looking brighter for the future!

Rockport Heights Elementary School 4

Posted December 29, 2004

Rockport Heights Elementary School
3871 Jeffco Blvd, Arnold, MO  63010
(636) 464-2010
Last modified Rockport Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rockport Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top