Arnold, MO
Students enrolled: 1,770

Posted September 16, 2009
Fox High School and the entire Fox district are outstanding. My youngest son graduated in 2006 and is now in college. Were it not for the efforts of his wonderful teachers, I'm sure he wouldn't be in college. They truly care for their students. Tyler was fortunate to attend schools in the Fox District from 1st grade through high school graduation. They are tops as far as I'm concerned and truly deserve to win this award.

Posted September 16, 2009
Well for starters , our kids are he best of the best ! Academic's , Sport's , Talent, . Staff works just as hard if not harder . Our very own President Barack Obama visited our shool's at Fox C-6. Our schools also rank in the top ten in the Nation. I would say that is more than enough by a landslide ! Thank You - wish us luck -Go Fox Warriors Mother of a Junior @ Fox Senior High -Mrs. Lori Carron

Fox Sr. High School 5

Posted January 31, 2009
I am a former student at Fox Senior High School, and since I graduated, I have seen improvements above and beyond my own experience, which was excellent and challenging. At the time, I was in all honors classes and involved in a number of activities, which I believe helped me along the path towards success in college and beyond. The AP classes at Fox were leaps and bounds more difficult than a majority of the classes I had in college, which I believe really shows the standards those teachers have and the challenges they wish to impart to their students.

Posted May 13, 2008
very good honors courses available

Posted August 27, 2007
Very little communication between busy parents and teachers or staff. Need a more progressive system that will keep busy parents informed through email and a system that parents can check on homework assignments. All we have is our child's word that they don't have homework. The current system is not set up for superior daily communication.

Fox Sr. High School 4

Posted January 08, 2007
The teachers are great, and really strive to get their students involved in learning. There are several that personally take the time to e-mail updates on their classes and parent feedback is welcomed and answered. If I have a question, the teacher promptly answers me. There are a lot of extracurricular activities and students are always encouraged and invited to join. This is a great school.

Posted February 21, 2006
I am a graduate of Fox Senior High School, and as a past student, I would not recommend anyone sending their child to Fox that has not been in the Fox C-6 district their entire lives. Sports figures and wealthy students are put on a much higher pedestal than those students with higher academic qualities and test scores. They are more concerned with the cash flow of the district and name dropping than with the education of the children. While there are a few teachers who do take the time and effort to truly teach and reach out to the kids, they are few and far between.

Fox Sr. High School 2

Posted January 29, 2005
I am currently considered a freshman at Fox High School. I failed the previous freshman year because of the teachers lack of help and they favor students over others. My principal is Ok, but some of the teachers don't treat students right, they put the wrestlers, and football players and cheerleaders over everybody else, and thats just rediculous. If it wasn't for all the snobs at Seckman I'd go their. But the only thing I truly like about Fox is that I have met friends that will last a lifetime! -Ashley-

Fox Sr. High School 4

Posted January 08, 2005
I'm a junior and I attend Fox. So far I have learned a lot and have had a great experience at Fox. I wouldn't want to be in any other school. The teachers at Fox are really great. They go out of their way to help you in any way they can. I've had many great teachers. Some of them have even inspired me and have touched my life. These teachers from Fox teach from their heart; not the book. Fox is an awesome school! -Nicole

Posted September 21, 2004
Fox is a great High school. The teachers care about the students and seem involved. I would like to see their sports program better. They struggle at football,soccer,baseball and others. My son plays soccer and they lose almost every game on all teams, freshman jv and varsity. I wish that would change because if it does not I will not send my younger son to Fox. We will either move or go to a private high school. Other than that I believe Fox is a good school.

751 Jeffco Blvd, Arnold, MO  63010
Last modified Fox Sr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fox Sr. High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top