Arnold, MO
Students enrolled: 1,770

Posted February 22, 2010

Posted September 16, 2009
Fox High School and the entire Fox district are outstanding. My youngest son graduated in 2006 and is now in college. Were it not for the efforts of his wonderful teachers, I'm sure he wouldn't be in college. They truly care for their students. Tyler was fortunate to attend schools in the Fox District from 1st grade through high school graduation. They are tops as far as I'm concerned and truly deserve to win this award.

Posted September 16, 2009
Well for starters , our kids are he best of the best ! Academic's , Sport's , Talent, . Staff works just as hard if not harder . Our very own President Barack Obama visited our shool's at Fox C-6. Our schools also rank in the top ten in the Nation. I would say that is more than enough by a landslide ! Thank You - wish us luck -Go Fox Warriors Mother of a Junior @ Fox Senior High -Mrs. Lori Carron

Posted May 11, 2009

Posted January 31, 2009
I am a former student at Fox Senior High School, and since I graduated, I have seen improvements above and beyond my own experience, which was excellent and challenging. At the time, I was in all honors classes and involved in a number of activities, which I believe helped me along the path towards success in college and beyond. The AP classes at Fox were leaps and bounds more difficult than a majority of the classes I had in college, which I believe really shows the standards those teachers have and the challenges they wish to impart to their students.

Posted May 13, 2008
very good honors courses available

Posted May 13, 2008

Posted December 06, 2007

Posted October 29, 2007

Fox Sr. High School 3

Posted August 27, 2007
Very little communication between busy parents and teachers or staff. Need a more progressive system that will keep busy parents informed through email and a system that parents can check on homework assignments. All we have is our child's word that they don't have homework. The current system is not set up for superior daily communication.

Fox Sr. High School
751 Jeffco Blvd, Arnold, MO  63010
Last modified Fox Sr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fox Sr. High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top