Posted September 29, 2014
I have a son with disabilities and if to ever refer a child with disabilities this is the school!! the staff and teachers are top notch they allow the disabled kids to participate with the normal class they have the Best program at this school. the only thing needs to improve is where the buses park they block the handicap sidewalk if there was to be an emergency they wouldn't be able to get in or out with a bed cause the buses block it NOT GOOD!!

Richard Simpson Elementary School 4

Posted April 22, 2009
I Think simpson is a good school, my child has gone there for 2 years and he said he loves that school, the only thing I don't like is that they don't have enough teachers watching the kids during recess and my child has been hurt so many times because theres only one teacher watching all of the kids and she doesn't see everything going on. Also, I wanted to comment on another review about the kids talking at lunch, I have ate lunch with my child on several ocassions and the kids were all talking so they must of changed their rule about talking during lunch. So, other than the recess thing, I think its a good school

Posted March 13, 2008

Posted August 29, 2007
This school is the best! don't take it from me it gets education rewards every year for the last 7 years. If we ever have to move I will be very sad to leave this school, and my children would be heartbroken.

Richard Simpson Elementary School 2

Posted July 12, 2006
My son went to Simpson Elementary for one year and I would homeschool before I let him go back. Some of the teachers at Simpson are very caring and do a wonderful job but others are not given any accountability for what the students in their class actually learn. The PTA is a joke too.

Richard Simpson Elementary School 3

Posted December 02, 2004
I have found Simpson Elementary to be extremely strict with the children. The children are not able to talk during lunch. The principal really needs to visit other schools in the district and see how differently they handle the children at lunch time. This is a school not a jail.

Posted September 02, 2004
I am extremely impressed with Simpson elementary school. The staff at Simpson have a sense of pride and professionalism that reflects in the quality of the education they administer. I have 4 kids who have attended Simpson, and all of them have had great experiences there. I would not have wanted any of my children to attend any other elementary school. It has always impressed me that the teachers are so caring and devoted to what is best for the children. The facility has an 'open air' type of feel to it, and is very well kept. Overall I would rate Simpson very high on all aspects of elementary education.

Posted March 09, 2004
Simpson is a wonderful school. I have two children attending and one more in two years. I would not change schools if they paid me. Not only do my children have a wonderful place to learn, but I have also made many friends through this school.

Richard Simpson Elementary School
3585 Vogel Rd, Arnold, MO  63010
Last modified Richard Simpson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richard Simpson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top