Ash Grove, MO

Ash Grove Elementary School 0

Posted August 27, 2008
I went to Ash Grove Schools and I knew this is where my children would grow up. I love this town and the school system. The student teacher ratio is good. The children are safe and secure. I find most of the teachers nurturing and thoughtful. My daughter loves to learn and the school really encourages her to excel. Thank you to the school system in Ash Grove for providing a wonderful atmosphere for our children to grow and learn in!

Ash Grove Elementary School 5

Posted September 23, 2004
I have had a child in the Ash Grove district for six years now. I feel extremely fortunate to have had the individual care and compassion of all of the staff here at Ash Grove. The staff here are a wonderful collection of qualified nuturing professionals. I have always felt informed and involved. I have continuously been encouraged to voice my opinion and concerns to the staff. My child feels safe and secure and, well, loved by all of her teachers. I feel we are all on the same page when it comes to my childs success. Thank you so much for all that you do for young people.

Ash Grove Elementary School 4

Posted January 07, 2004
- a former student

Ash Grove Elementary School 3

Posted August 26, 2003
This school is probable an average school. The teachers and most staff are good. The worst part about this school is Extracurricular activities. They are kind of behind times. It is a small town.

Ash Grove Elementary School
100 North Maple Ln, Ash Grove, MO  65604
Last modified Ash Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ash Grove Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top