Harvest Christian Academy 0

Posted April 16, 2008
My son attended harvest for 6 years and he liked it and if he liked liked school that speaks volumes to me.

Harvest Christian Academy 4

Posted March 25, 2008
I graduated at Harvest in 07 but I had a great time while attended there.

Harvest Christian Academy 3

Posted March 12, 2008
The kids at this school accelerate faster than any kids I knew back in public H.S. Thier attitude twards learning is enthusiastic. The kids @ H.C.A. get a fantastic education im my opinion. The number of students is small in comparison to a public institution, but the wisdom I see these kids display is a joy.

Harvest Christian Academy 4

Posted February 20, 2008

Harvest Christian Academy 5

Posted November 18, 2007
I have heard great things about Mrs. Pam Fletcher as the head school marm! Way to go Sista!

Harvest Christian Academy 5

Posted July 02, 2007
Harvest Academy is a great school. my child attended for 9 years and graduated in 07 with a 3.99.

Harvest Christian Academy