PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

We moved our child from public school to Ava Victory a couple of years ago and have never looked back!!! The quality of education is wonderful. The parent/teacher communication is outstanding. Words cannot fully express how I feel about our little school. In my experience with the school thus far, the curriculum has been advanced compared with public school. The atmosphere is very homey and comfortable with an emphasis on morals and values. It is so nice to have the same Christian morals and values we try to teach at home being reinforced on a daily basis at school. Parent participation is so easy as there are many things to volunteer for and they are always so happy to have the help. The tuition and fees are a real bargain for private education. However, as with any bill, it hurts to pay sometimes. But I pay my bill every month gladly because I know I'm participating in something great for my child and for my community.

The Curriculum is challenging. It is much further along than public schools(Abeka) Staff is wonderful and caring. The atmosphere is the best benefit here. You still have the interpersonal student to student grievances, but for the most part everyone is for you to succeed, not to fail!!

My nephue started at this school its first year, and now my 2 sons go there. Your child will not receive a better education in public school anywhere. The personal attention to each child is amazing. I would drive as far as I had to to bring my children here. It is worth it, afterall, our children are the most important thing we will do with our lives.

Great environment! Lots of personal attention shown to each student. Wonderful students, co-workers, and administrator.

Last modified Ava Victory Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12