Bad
Good

Posted October 21, 2014
We have been at Claymont for 10 years (with 7 more to go) and couldn't be more pleased with the leadership, community involvement, and teacher quality at this school. The commitment to a top-tier experience is immediately evident and the individual attention to every single student is clearly a part of the tenants of the school.

Posted January 31, 2014
This is our first year to have a child attending Claymont Elementary, we have been very impressed. Several neighbors have older children that attend Claymont and they had told us how much we would like the school, it has surpassed those expectations.

Posted December 01, 2012
This is our second year at Claymont and we couldn't be happier. The teachers and staff are amazing, parent involvement is incredible, and there is a wonderful sense of community. We are very pleased with the education our child is receiving at Claymont!

Posted February 15, 2012
This is our first year at Claymont and we couldn't be more pleased. The teachers and staff are amazing, the families are welcoming, and my child is learning so much!

Posted September 22, 2011
This is our second year at Claymont. This is the greatest school on the planet. They amount of participation from family members is overwhelming. The entire school feels like an extension of my family. I am so very fortunate that my child and soon to be children get to experience such a great school. I love Claymont. I looked into expensive private schools and still ended up here.

Posted September 19, 2011
My daughter just started Kindergarten at Claymont. I have been BLOWN away by the school. They are constantly communicating with parents through e-mails, and programs to bring the parents into the school. I seriously cannot image a school doing a better job. A+

Posted August 05, 2008
Claymont is such a wonderful school! Although we probably could have found a nicer home elsewhere for the money, we recently moved within this school district because my children were adamant that they didn't want to leave Claymont! They absolutely love it. We have a fabulous new principal who is a perfect blend of fun and discipline. We would highly recommend Claymont to anyone moving into the area. We really love our new house and neighborhood, too.

Posted May 25, 2007
Claymont is a fabulous school. I found this website while researching schools in Ohio for an upcoming move, so I'm adding my 2 cents worth for anyone moving to St. Louis. Parkway School district (and Rockwood as well) is a great school district with many exceptional schools. My daughter has been at Claymont for 3 years now and we'll be sad to leave. Teachers are great and very caring; there is a lot of parent involvement and great programs. We hope to find something just like Claymont when we move! There's a new principal coming who is excellent. (We're losing a fantastic principal, Mrs. Jimmerson, to her family's move.)

Posted January 23, 2005
We live within 2 blocks of Claymont Elementary and bought our home to be within walking distance of this school. Our son went through Claymont and we couldn't have been happier! The genuine interest of the principal and all his teachers was just superior. In 2nd grade, our son was doing projects that required parents' participation. They challenged the child, and the parents! They required family involvement, communication and compromise. What great concepts to prepare a child for higher education and the world!

Claymont Elementary School 4

Posted March 05, 2004
I live in the same neighborhod where Claymont sits. I was lucky enough to have 2 children start and complete K-12. What is particularly appealing is the 'small town' friendliness. The parents are what really made our years great! Lots of great, all-inclusive activities.

Claymont Elementary School
405 Country Club Dr, Ballwin, MO  63011
Last modified Claymont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.