Ballwin, MO

Posted March 27, 2011
A diamond in the rough! Tucked away in the subdivision, it's a place where "everybody knows your name!" I've never been in such a warm, caring school community!

Posted January 30, 2010
I love Sorrento spring elementary! Ms. Saitta is great and they truly care about the kids and the quality of education.

Sorrento Springs Elementary School

Posted April 01, 2009
We love this school. The teachers and administrators are extremely caring and sincere. I currently have just one child attending, but look forward to have both of my children there next year. I cannot say enough about how much the entire staff, and very supportive parent community do to make this a great school.

Posted December 12, 2007
Student to teacher ratios are very good. Everybody in the staff is helpful. This schhol is even better than the one my daughter went before.

Posted August 27, 2006
Sorrento Springs is a well-kept secret. The class sizes are small (there are no trailers!)so the staff know the children and parents sooner and better. Our daughter looped 1st and 2nd grade with a teacher she dearly loved and who obviously cared for the children. We think our daughter learns more simply because she knows how much the teachers care. Suzuki violin is a great program and the music teacher is very creative with the musical programs. Our daughter loves art and P.E. and is challenged in the gifted program. Thanks Sorrento... keep up the great work!

Sorrento Springs Elementary School
390 Tumulty Dr, Ballwin, MO  63021
Last modified Sorrento Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sorrento Springs Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top