Bad
Good

Posted May 03, 2015
I am thrilled my kids attend this school! I have a 5th and 1st grader. The entire staff cares about them and they come home each day with a smile. I know they are learning a lot too!

Posted May 27, 2014
Our first experience in this school has been amazing. There is a new principal this year and he appears to be a great addition to the school with a focus on community events and involvement instead of silly fundraisers. My child was challenged and encouraged to work at his ability, with the teachers tailoring his activities to keep him interested and learning new things. I am very pleased with the progress we have seen over a year.

Posted February 08, 2012
Excellent School with great teachers and administrators. Both of my daughters attended and had great experiences. They took time and made an effort to meet all of their needs.

Posted October 12, 2010
It is the wonderful school my daughters went to.

Posted July 01, 2005
This school has been wonderful for my daughter. She was having trouble with reading, and they put her into a reading recovery program very fast. They gave her fantastic one on one help, which set her back on track within a couple of months. Her first grade teacher is so good with all the students, and stresses morals and manners. Parent activity is as much as you want to put into it. The more you are involved, the better your child will do. We currently are looking to buy our first house, and have to look outside the district. I am having a hard time finding a school that comes close to this one. These teachers have been great! Thank you for starting Kate down a great road!

Posted August 11, 2004
I loved this school! I was heartbroken when we had to move. My son is ADHD and was a very difficult student until they helped him. Their kindness and patience were amazing! They not only helped him start in the right direction they continued to offer help after we had to move. Going so far as to set up an appointment to visit his new school and discuss what had worked for them there. Talk about going the extra mile! If I could I would give this school 10 stars. Special thanks to the vice principle!

Wren Hollow Elementary School
655 Wren Ave, Ballwin, MO  63021
Last modified Wren Hollow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.