Posted September 08, 2013
My school is awesome! They provide plenty of support for my special-needs daughter, and they challenge her without overwhelming her.

Ballwin Elementary School 0

Posted September 14, 2008
Ballwin Elementary is an excellent school where traditional education values are exibited . The enthusiasm and caring expressed by the staff and administration has impressed us ! The teamwork approach has has created an outstanding environment of learning.I would recommente Ballwin Elementary to anyone interested in their child's education

Ballwin Elementary School 0

Posted July 11, 2008
excellent school, great teachers and principal

Posted February 13, 2008
Ballwin Elementary is an inviting, caring community school where character values are forefront. The high-energy and enthusiasm by administration, teachers, and parents is contagious! Team-work by all groups is evident and creates a top-notch school where children enjoy learning and growing. We are so thankful for Ballwin Elementary!

Posted January 21, 2006
Ballwin Elementary is a great school for children to grow and learn in! I have been pleased with the organization of this building! My children have had wonderful, knowledgeable teachers every year from Kindergarten to Grade 5! They do an awesome job managing classroom lessons and they use new ideas that really help children learn. I also love the technology that is in the classrooms. I have always had a positive experience with the teachers, classroom assistants, and the principals. I know my children are getting an excellent education at Ballwin!

Posted October 31, 2005
The school was a good experience for our children. Teacher are thoughtful and and eager to teach your children.

Ballwin Elementary School
400 Jefferson, Ballwin, MO  63021
Last modified Ballwin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ballwin Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top