Ballwin, MO

Westridge Elementary School 1

Posted January 12, 2015
Principle Lance Wheeler is the reason this school is horrible. I cannot believe as a parent he belittled me called me names. I will go forward and complain to the school bored this is unacceptable as well as the BBB I will put in a formal complaint. Please do not send your kids to this school! There are many great schools in the area with principles that care.

Posted August 21, 2008
This is our 2nd year at Westridge. I just have to say the teachers here are stellar! My daughter (who is now in 4th grade) has grown leaps and bounds at Westridge. The teachers care and are involved in their students... I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted August 14, 2007
As a parent I feel that Westridge Elementary is a good school but it could use improvements. My main concern is the principal. She does not return phone calls and would rather e-mail you or brush you off all together if you or your child have an issue at school. However, I do love the teachers my child has had at Westridge each and everyone has been wonderful and very approachable when I had a question or concern.

Westridge Elementary School 5

Posted December 10, 2004
I feel that Westridge Elementary is the best Elementary school in Missouri. My 2 children attended this school and I believe that they recieved their teachers best. All of the staff seemed to be kind and attentive to the needs of children.Although thier's not much racial diversity my children had wonderful friends. There was one thing I didn't appreciate and that was how they have a small ratio of inner city children attending that come from a completely diffrent environment,which in the long run I think isn't good for the schools moral environment. Children need divercity but at what cost? Overall I think this school does a awesome job with education and making a safe and exciting place to learn.

Posted December 03, 2004
If you would like to know the actual class size, my child told me(she's in 5th grade)that her class had 21 students. But that was last year. It may have lowered or increased since, but I doubt by much. I do believe it is a fairly good school. My daughter always came home knowing something new and she had fun while learning.

Westridge Elementary School 5

Posted May 22, 2004
My Children have had a wonderful experience at Westridge. They were given help when needed and always felt safe and happy to go to school. The teachers are acountable and prepared. I feel they have recieved an enriched education.

Westridge Elementary School
908 Crestland, Ballwin, MO  63011
Last modified Westridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top