Bad
Good

My kid is currently in the second grade, but so far everything has been really wonderful. The teachers have been excellent and he has fit in so well.

Great school with lots of activities and learning. Especially teachers are really nice in terms of teaching and discipline.

Principle Lance Wheeler is the reason this school is horrible. I cannot believe as a parent he belittled me called me names. I will go forward and complain to the school bored this is unacceptable as well as the BBB I will put in a formal complaint. Please do not send your kids to this school! There are many great schools in the area with principles that care.

This is our 2nd year at Westridge. I just have to say the teachers here are stellar! My daughter (who is now in 4th grade) has grown leaps and bounds at Westridge. The teachers care and are involved in their students... I would recommend this school to anyone.

As a parent I feel that Westridge Elementary is a good school but it could use improvements. My main concern is the principal. She does not return phone calls and would rather e-mail you or brush you off all together if you or your child have an issue at school. However, I do love the teachers my child has had at Westridge each and everyone has been wonderful and very approachable when I had a question or concern.

Last modified Westridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.