Ballwin, MO

Holy Infant Elementary School 1

Posted July 15, 2014
This school is absolutely corrupt. The children that attend this school have no respect I came for a visit the children scream in the bathrooms and shout out swear words. I walked by a classroom and saw a teacher shaking a child. This school needs to be shut down. I'd suggest another catholic school such as CPOP or Saint Josephs. So if you are sane please take your kids out of this unholy school.

Holy Infant Elementary School 5

Posted March 07, 2010
Great school! We have four children attending Holy Infant and are very pleased with the school and the community.

Holy Infant Elementary School 5

Posted February 09, 2010
I have found Holy Infant to be a wonderful school. I have 2 children that have been there for 10 years combined. The school is built on love and respect. I am always impressed by the behavior of the children, the involvement of the parents and the commitment of the teachers. I feel that my child are getting a wonderful education with a strong religious component. I would highly recommend Holy Infant!

Holy Infant Elementary School 4

Posted October 10, 2004
I am generally pleased with the school. I have had 3 children in attendance over the past 12 years. While I don't always agree with every rule I feel this is a small price to pay for an education in a setting where Jesus is ever present. The school motto is 'In faith, with love and respect'. The students are encouraged to live this motto daily both with faculty and other students. I don't believe many of the faculty members quite live up to their end in regard to respecting the students, but I have no doubt the principal lives it to the fullest. She honestly cares about and takes time to know each student in the school. Some parents don't like many of the 'rules' but they are a small price to pay for a quality Catholic education.

Holy Infant Elementary School
248 New Ballwin Road, Ballwin, MO  63021
Last modified Holy Infant Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Infant Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top