Ballwin, MO

Christ Prince Of Peace School 5

Posted March 01, 2015
My kids transferred to CPOP last year. The principal is second to none. My kids fit right into this school because the teachers and parents went out of their way to be so welcoming. My kids have also excelled in their learning. We couldn't be more happy to be apart of the CPOP community.

Christ Prince Of Peace School 1

Posted November 09, 2014
The kids here are very harsh. I enrolled my child here and he came home sad because he was being bullied. It was miserble for him to go to school I then quickly enrolled him in a better school in Manchester. My son is was much happier there. And CPOP does have a problem with bullying. I would really recommend another school for their safety

Christ Prince Of Peace School 5

Posted April 07, 2012
I love this school. My family has been part of the parish for a while, and we've had nothing but good experiences. Many favorite teachers and really kind and caring faculty.

Christ Prince Of Peace School

Posted November 30, 2008
We couldn't be happier. This school is blessed with a caring faculty, a new middle school facility, and student academic performance that its peer schools would envy. 100% of its graduates last year were accepted into their first choice of high schools. I don't know how many other elementary schools, if any, can make that claim. We have 3 children that have graduated from this school and another still there. It's a great feeling to know that our children all received top-notch preparation for secondary education

Christ Prince Of Peace School
417 Weidman Road, Ballwin, MO  63011
Last modified Christ Prince Of Peace School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christ Prince Of Peace School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top