Posted April 28, 2009
Linda Vista is a school that provides just the right balance of nuture vs. challenge. They provide a caring Christian environment that helps kids thrive.

Linda Vista Catholic School 0

Posted September 12, 2007
I am a Linda Vista alum. I am now in college on a great academic scholarship. I know that my years at Linda Vista prepared me well for high school and college. Good luck to them in the new location!

Posted October 03, 2006
Linda Vista has outstanding academics. My kids that have graduated LVCS were very well prepared for high school. My one that is still there is thriving! Many friendships have developed with the great level of parent involvement. Wonderful loving Christian environment. Linda Vista is all about the kids!

Posted June 20, 2006
My son attended Linda Vista's Montessori pre-school program and absolutely loved it. His class was small (14 students) and there was the lead teacher and an assistant teacher, both with Montessori certification. They had all aspects of the Montessori program available for the children to engage in. The teachers were very kind. My son grew be leaps and bounds in the mere six months that we lived in the area. Parent participation was very high. Everybody gets to know each other and each other's children.

Linda Vista Catholic School 1

Posted April 26, 2006

Posted September 15, 2005
Our daughter is now in 4th grade at Linda Vista and has been attending the school since pre-school. The faculty and staff is fantastic. You couldn't ask for a more nuturing environment. We highly recommend this school

Posted August 13, 2003
We are in our sixth year at Linda Vista and we have been very happy with the quality of education that our two children have received. The atmosphere at the school is incredible -- very comfortable and welcoming.

Linda Vista Catholic School
930 Kehrs Mill Road, Ballwin, MO  63011
Last modified Linda Vista Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Linda Vista Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top