Posted March 21, 2012
Gladden is a terrific school! My daughter has attended for 2 years, and both her teachers have been caring, creative and enthusiastic about learning. The principal is very involved and energetic, and he is also a lot of fun, so the kids like him too. The music teacher and the librarian are excellent and do really fun things with the kids. This is a school in an area that doesn't have a lot of "money," but Gladden's principal and his staff are doing an excellent job with the resources that they have. I feel like my daughter is learning everything she needs and more, and she really enjoys going to school. I love Gladden!

Posted April 12, 2010

Gladden Elementary School 0

Posted November 25, 2008
i have one child tha goes to gladden and i think it is a good school so far

Posted November 19, 2008
T have five children and all of them have an a b average. The teachers push our children to be the best they can, and never let a child get behind. one of my children has adhd and mrs. lewis was a life saver with this, she took extra steps that a teacher does not have to take to ge my son where he is. This year my son is a honer roll student, and I think that is thanks to Mrs lewis,

Gladden Elementary School 4

Posted September 30, 2008

Gladden Elementary School 2

Posted March 23, 2008

Gladden Elementary School
405 Westover Rd, Belton, MO  64012
Last modified Gladden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gladden Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top