Belton, MO

Hillcrest Elementary School 5

Posted April 07, 2014
Hillcrest Elem. in Belton, MO. - My daughter absolutely loves Hillcrest, the school, principal, and her teachers. Every makes her feel special.

Hillcrest Elementary School 3

Posted June 25, 2008
I've really enjoyed having my son at Hillcrest. With the drop off/pick-up routine, however, there is little interaction unless it is sought out by the parent.

Hillcrest Elementary School 4

Posted December 11, 2007

Hillcrest Elementary School 5

Posted August 10, 2007
I really enjoyed my son being at Hillcrest. His 1st grade teacher was wonderful. I am sad that he will not be attending Hillcrest this year, but excited that he will be at the new school.

Hillcrest Elementary School 2

Posted May 15, 2007
If your child doesnt have a 504 plan,or an iep you should be fine here. My son had a's and then suddenly he brought home a failing progress report with no warning, failing almost all classes! I signed up for the email that you can get if your child misses an assignment and it never worked either. We had meetings with the principal and teachers, nothing helped. I would give this school a failing gradae

Hillcrest Elementary School 1

Posted July 27, 2006

Hillcrest Elementary School 4

Posted March 28, 2005

Hillcrest Elementary School
106 South Hillcrest Rd, Belton, MO  64012
Last modified Hillcrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hillcrest Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top