Belton, MO

Scott Elementary School 4

Posted May 16, 2013
I have had two children go thru this school. My daughter has one more year before she moves on. The teachers are fantastic. The leadership is awesome, and the spirit in the school is untoppable.

Posted November 03, 2010
I went to this school from my 1st- 4th grade years. I am now in 8th grade at Yeokum. Scott was a great experoence and all my teachers were great. I had a little problem with my 1st grade teacher, and i honestly believe she has a mental problem. But other than that, they were amazing! I really looked forward to going to school everyday, because my teachers made it fun. I was really shy as a little kid, and my teachers experience at Scott really helped me come out of my shell. By 3rd grade, i had 2 best friends that i still talk to today (though we are not BEST friends anymore) So yeah, i give scott 5 stars. I really loved my principal as well, and she really cares aboput the students. My sister, now in 5th grade, also went to scott from K-4th and she enjoyed to!

Posted May 17, 2010
The teachers are outstanding in and outside the classroom. My child is in 1st grade and is reading and writing at a 3rd grade level.

Posted May 01, 2010

Posted April 19, 2010
My grandchildren love their teachers! They are doing well & learning lots!!

Posted April 19, 2010
The teachers are great as well as the entire staff. My kids really enjoy going to school every day.

Posted April 09, 2010

Posted July 29, 2008
i love most of the teachers at my sons shool. the principal has her own way of doing things which may not always be best but i will say she does her job and honestly cares about the students

Scott Elementary School 4

Posted May 27, 2007
I love the teachers at Scott, but I do not care for how the principal runs the school. I feel that Her personal beliefs affect how she determines what is 'right' and what is 'wrong'. A new principal is needed there!

Posted November 26, 2006
My son enjoys going to Scott. The teachers care and understand there students. Scott is a great place to send your child!

Scott Elementary School
310 South Scott, Belton, MO  64012
Last modified Scott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scott Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top