Bad
Good

I have had two children go thru this school. My daughter has one more year before she moves on. The teachers are fantastic. The leadership is awesome, and the spirit in the school is untoppable.

I went to this school from my 1st- 4th grade years. I am now in 8th grade at Yeokum. Scott was a great experoence and all my teachers were great. I had a little problem with my 1st grade teacher, and i honestly believe she has a mental problem. But other than that, they were amazing! I really looked forward to going to school everyday, because my teachers made it fun. I was really shy as a little kid, and my teachers experience at Scott really helped me come out of my shell. By 3rd grade, i had 2 best friends that i still talk to today (though we are not BEST friends anymore) So yeah, i give scott 5 stars. I really loved my principal as well, and she really cares aboput the students. My sister, now in 5th grade, also went to scott from K-4th and she enjoyed to!

The teachers are outstanding in and outside the classroom. My child is in 1st grade and is reading and writing at a 3rd grade level.

My grandchildren love their teachers! They are doing well & learning lots!!

The teachers are great as well as the entire staff. My kids really enjoy going to school every day.

i love most of the teachers at my sons shool. the principal has her own way of doing things which may not always be best but i will say she does her job and honestly cares about the students

I love the teachers at Scott, but I do not care for how the principal runs the school. I feel that Her personal beliefs affect how she determines what is 'right' and what is 'wrong'. A new principal is needed there!

My son enjoys going to Scott. The teachers care and understand there students. Scott is a great place to send your child!

Last modified Scott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.