Bad
Good

Belton High School 4

Posted June 17, 2007
This is one of the best schools I have ever gone to. I traveled a lot when I was younger and have been to a lot of different schools. At the high school there where very few fights, the food was good, and the teachers where there when you needed them. My only issue was the councilors. Other than that I wouldnt mind going back for another year.

Belton High School 2

Posted August 10, 2006
If my children were younger I would move out of the Belton School District.This attendance policy and hours is out of control. It needs to be revised to be the same at surrounding school districts. Some kids have illnesses that don't require them to be home 10 days straight but cause numerous appointments. When all absences have a doctors excuse and the child can not get his/her dipolma there is a serious problem, especially when they tell them the last week of school that they have to make up these hours. If the child is involved with school activites or work this is not possible. I am appalled at the number of students that did not get their dipoloma this year when they graduated. There are alot of pissed of parents, but it is just getting them together to fight that is the problem.

Belton High School 1

Posted April 25, 2005
Belton High School was a bad choice. The counselor told my brother to drop out. Then I was constantly harrassed and one girl even threatened me till finally my parents had to sell our home and we moved to a different school district. I am 22 now and I still get upset every time I think about what happend to me at that school and how my family was forced to move because they could not take care of problem students. I am a mother now and I would never send my child to that school. School is for learning not for fear and that is what i had every day fear of school.

Belton High School
107 West Pirate Parkway, Belton, MO  64012
Last modified Belton High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.