Heartland High School And Academy 0

Posted April 25, 2010
Heartland prepares children for life, spiritually and academically.

Heartland High School And Academy 0

Posted April 24, 2010
The curriculum is college prep. All the testing, ACT's, etc., the students excel above all the other schools. Most importantly, they learn Bible and how to live their Christian faith.

Posted September 01, 2008
We have had our children at Heartland for 6 years and it has been outstanding. Last year our 5th grader tested with a 10th grade reading-comprehension level on her Stanford Achievement Tests.

Posted January 01, 2008

Posted November 20, 2006
Heartland High School & Academy is an outstanding private Christian school that offers a traditional liberal arts education. They are fully accredited by North Central Accreditation (the same group that accredits colleges) and ACSI. The students test an average of two grade levels above the national average. The focus on family values combined with a quality education create an atmosphere of excellence.

Heartland High School And Academy 2

Posted July 27, 2006
The Baker family has done an outstanding job over the last 20 years forming Heartland into a solid institution where children are safe and receive a quality education. In addition to this; the tuition is exceptionally low and there are tuition assistance programs in place for those who qualify. While the Baker family was instrumental in establishing Heartland High School and Academy; their inability to manage change and their opposition to it will ultimately be its undoing. Currently, the school is experiencing a negative growth rate. Many classes have fewer than 8 children, and some have so few that grades have been combined; there are not enough course options for students. When there is a vacancy in a leadership role it is filled from within; a family member is plugged into the gap regardless of qualifications.

Posted May 15, 2004
I am going on my third year teaching at Heartland and I have one child in the 10th grade and one in the 2nd grade. This is an excellent school for our family because it was exactly what we were looking for when we wanted a great education for our children. We were in the public schools before and were not pleased with the overall atmosphere and lack of discipline. We are not sheltering our children we are making them stronger in their faith so they can handle the worldly things that come their way. Heartland teaches a Christian Worldview and lets them know what is out their and how to battle it. Some say the public school is a 'mission field'... well, we don't send unequipped children out on the 'mission field'.

Posted September 15, 2003
Heartland is a great school. All of my children attend this school and are doing very well, socially and academically. My kids are also growing spiritually. I have been told by many that by sending my kids to a private Christian school that I am sheltering them from the real world. I am finding that I am not sheltering them, they are being equipped to deal with the real world. The teachers are great. They genuinely care about the students, making sure they are learning and growing. My kids are very happy here too. Thank you Heartland for making a difference in our family.

Posted August 26, 2003
This is our second year to have our daughter at Heartland and it is the best investment we have ever made. The teachers and faculty are wonderful. The education is solid. The class sizes are small allowing for one on one attention from the teachers. As a former educator myself, I am convinced that Heartland is the best school out there.

Posted August 26, 2003
As a parent of 3 school age children and 1 still to go, I would highly recommend Heartland. I have been very impressed with the teachers, you can tell they love what they do and that comes out in my children's grades. On testing, they have always came out at least 2 grades ahead and even post high school while only in middle school. The discipline had always enabled the teachers to do their job as well as the studenst.

Heartland High School And Academy
810 South Cedar Street, Belton, MO  64012
Last modified Heartland High School And Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Heartland High School And Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top