Bad
Good

Mill Creek is 1 of only 5 Character schools in Missouri. The children are well loved and well educated as they progress through the school. There are expectations placed on the children that makes them responsible for their actions. The Music programs are wonderful, the food has many rave reviews from my son, and last but certainly not least, the school has excellent teachers as well as a wonderful Principal. If you didn't know better, you may think this is a private school with all of the exceptional programs for the kids.

I have seen my daughter gain amazing independence since beginning at Mill Creek this year. She takes responsibility for her day and she actually enjoys school. Most teachers are very willing to help the children succeed. That's wonderful to see.

My school is the best because the learning is so easy and the food tastes really really really good!

I am a 5th grader and I love this place. If you are trying to find a new school for your kid or its a new year this is the school to pick. and I know for a fact all the students will welcom your son or daughter.

Reason 2 that Mill Creek is not a great school: Communication between parent and teachers are not enforced by the principle or assistant principle. Example: If something is sent home about an activity in science and I don't receive it, the principles refer me back to the teacher instead of dealing with it.

The teachers are (most of the time) wonderful, but I think they could do better within the lines of control and discipline.

My daughter keeps telling me how fun this school is, because she loves to switch classes. She has 2 teachers, 1 for the first part of the day, the other for the other part of the day. I love this school for her because she has the 2 different subjects taught by two different teachers, and so she's not bored. Also, the playground is farely nice, along with the basketball court. I think this school is very nice for my daughter.

What my twin children keep telling me on fridays are about how much fun they have at Merit Pass. Merit Pass is an in-school activity which you earn for having a 75% or higher on every piece of work done. It is an absolutely wonderful school.

My daughter has been attending Belton School district since the 4th Grade, her grades are A's & B's, and she is very active with the school and Community programs. The Teacher's she has had are Wonderful, including the Before & After School Program and Teachers. I have nothing but Wonderful things to say about Mill Creek, and the Belton School District in General! Sincerely, a Very Pleased Parent in Belton

Last modified Mill Creek Upper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.