Bad
Good

All three of my children have attended Kentucky Trail Elementary and I have not been disappointed whatsoever. All three children have been given the care and consideration needed by their teachers and KT staff to make their learning experiences excellent. We think highly of the principal, Jeff Levy, too. It will be a sad day when my last child "graduates" from KT.

My son attended kindergarten and I felt the school was a great place for him to attend. He needed speech therapy and was given attention as soon as the teacher started sessions. He showed progress and was given helpful and fun "homework" to develop reading skills. I felt the kids were fairly rewarded for good behavior and I was properly notified of any mis-behavior. Very pleased with this school and its staff.

The Teachers and staff are amazing and take pride in all they do and have to offer.

I completely disagree with the last review. When my advanced student was at KT, they were given so many academic challenges and worked with me as a parent to provide a great experience. The teachers and administration were wonderful.

my child did go here but that law of no child left behind did not apply to the more advanced students, he was not provided with a proper education.

This school has taken the time to help me raise my grandson. He loves the staff. This is his second year and last year because he is a fourth grader. We will truly miss this decicated staff and principal. When I leave him in the morning I don't feel a treat of bias against him. Not only from staff,but not from students. This is a great school. Keep up the good work

This is a great school. It just opened fall of 07 and my son was the first to go there. He is now in 2nd grade and loves it! Everything is new and state of the art and they have great opportunities for the students.

Last modified Kentucky Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.