Billings Sr. High School 1

Posted January 10, 2013
I hated my time in Billings. The school is old and teachers do not care about the students. I was horribly lost at what was actually going on and still managed straight A's without learning actually anything and I was so unprepared for college. Thanks to Billings, I am now working as a manager at Walmart. :/

Billings Sr. High School 5

Posted March 02, 2011
Excellent administration, board, teachers and support staff, my kids are receiveing a great education and enjoy many extra curricular activities.

Billings Sr. High School 0

Posted April 30, 2008
At Billings High School there is alot of favoritism for faculty members' children. I was not prepared for college after attending this school.

Billings Sr. High School
118 West Mt Vernon, Billings, MO  65610
Last modified Billings Sr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Billings Sr. High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top