Blackwater, MO

Posted February 08, 2014
Warm community, we moved here 3 years ago from slater and instantly knew we found the best new place to call home. We currently have 2 kids in blackwater R2 and the only suggestion would be their sports programs be a little more intense, but that I am sure will come soon with such an involved community of diverse and genuine good ol people! I am actually trying to convince my parents to retire here, great quiet yet active place to settle down and take life at your own pace.

Posted February 08, 2014
Best small town Ive ever known, I've lived all over the state being in the military and I've got to say living in blackwater is great. Quiet life after being on base, land is cheap and most homes pass VA! Kids love the school too!

Posted January 14, 2014
I attended this school and just graduated from the University of Missouri. Out of the 14 children in my class , 10 are college educated and 11 have attained great jobs in their desired fields. In my era at Blackwater, my classmates and those in the classes above and below mine could boast being either Valedictorian, Solutitorian, or graduating Top 5% at their respected Highschools (Boonville, Pilot Grove, and Boonville. I can truly say I have Blackwater school to thank for so much of mine and my peers success. They allowed us to build a foundation that could only blossom as our lives progressed. Many of the teachers I still talk to regularly and they still genuinely care how we are doing. Blackwater is truly one of the Midwest's hidden gems and I am privileged to call this place my roots and plan on moving back soon to do everything in my power to make it the best it can be.

Posted March 25, 2004
This is a great school for children to learn at. The class setting is on average a medium size. Which is good for the child to receive some 'one on one' teaching from the teacher. It also has a great reward system for children to behave and complete their school work because at the end of each quarter they have a special event where they go on trips.

Blackwater Elementary School
300 Doddridge, Blackwater, MO  65322
Last modified Blackwater Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blackwater Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top