Blue Springs, MO

Posted January 31, 2011
I love CME because they have wonderful teachers,students,staff,and principal!Also because of the fun activites,friends,and assemblys!This is the school to go to if you don't have a home school!CME would love to have you as a new student and will welcome you the minute you walk in the door!

Posted October 19, 2010
CME is a GREAT school with an outstanding staff. Love it!!

Cordill-Mason Elementary School 2

Posted October 17, 2010
The school I will commend on family involvement. I moved from one district to this district in hopes of better education for my autistic 7yr.old son. Instead I found a setback. Although Prime Time{before school care} is located inside the school building, my son is unable to attend. The site coordinator after 3wks, stated that she was unable to accommodate my son and his special needs and keep him safe. I am a single mother of 3sons, I must work, WORK FOR ME IS NOT AN OPTION. I can't believe the only time my son can transition into a school environment/social skills is only between the hrs of 9-4:00. SADDDD

Cordill-Mason Elementary School 0

Posted August 14, 2008
Wonderful staff, teachers, and wonderful school! All three of my sons have attended!

Posted May 11, 2008
I go there, and everything is great!

Posted May 11, 2008

Cordill-Mason Elementary School 1

Posted August 25, 2007

Cordill-Mason Elementary School 2

Posted August 07, 2007
My children went to this school, because it was so highly regarded. I was very disappointed, as children are like cattle being herded through. He came from a private school which every teacher thought he was great. My daughter loved her kindergarten teacher. She is now retired, so one less teacher now who actually cares. Every teacher can be different, but this school showed us it only cared about keeping its great school test numbers, instead of caring about the children.

Posted September 09, 2005
My daughter has been attending CME since kindergarten. Teachers recognized early on that she might have learning disabilities. I was extremely impressed when the principal, Mr. Alan Michelson, became personally involved in our quest to find out what needed to be done to not only isolate and 'diagnose' the problem, but how to get my daughter up to speed. The teaching staff is also impressive. Most live in this community so we have the opportunity to get to know them outside the educational arena. I'm especially greatful to Amy Sullivan for her love of children, her ability to reach those children that would seem 'unreachable' to others and her teaching style. She will always have a special place in our hearts as will the exceptional teaching that cordill-mason offers its students and parents alike. No school has parent participation like this school does. Way to go CME!

Posted March 24, 2005
This school is amazing. My son went here, and I am lucky enough to have my daughter attend next year. The parental involvement is out of this world, I have been on field trips where the parent count has been higher than the student count. The teachers encourage the parents to stay involved, and they truly do not leave any children behind. Going here has definitely prepared my son for middle school.

Cordill-Mason Elementary School
4001 SW Christiansen Rd, Blue Springs, MO  64014
Last modified Cordill-Mason Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cordill-Mason Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top