Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Just because one school is rated higher then others does not mean it is better.

I love CME because they have wonderful teachers,students,staff,and principal!Also because of the fun activites,friends,and assemblys!This is the school to go to if you don't have a home school!CME would love to have you as a new student and will welcome you the minute you walk in the door!

CME is a GREAT school with an outstanding staff. Love it!!

The school I will commend on family involvement. I moved from one district to this district in hopes of better education for my autistic 7yr.old son. Instead I found a setback. Although Prime Time{before school care} is located inside the school building, my son is unable to attend. The site coordinator after 3wks, stated that she was unable to accommodate my son and his special needs and keep him safe. I am a single mother of 3sons, I must work, WORK FOR ME IS NOT AN OPTION. I can't believe the only time my son can transition into a school environment/social skills is only between the hrs of 9-4:00. SADDDD

Wonderful staff, teachers, and wonderful school! All three of my sons have attended!

I go there, and everything is great!

My children went to this school, because it was so highly regarded. I was very disappointed, as children are like cattle being herded through. He came from a private school which every teacher thought he was great. My daughter loved her kindergarten teacher. She is now retired, so one less teacher now who actually cares. Every teacher can be different, but this school showed us it only cared about keeping its great school test numbers, instead of caring about the children.

Last modified Cordill-Mason Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.