Blue Springs, MO

Posted June 22, 2014
The principal is truly the kind of principal that you want to envision for your elementary aged children. She does know all the students names. She is fair but nurturing. The teachers genuinely care about the kids. They are not just shipping them off to the next grade. I have nothing but praise for this school

Franklin Smith Elementary School 4

Posted August 15, 2011
The principal at FSE is AMAZING. She knows all of the children's names and greets them each morning. The teachers go above and beyond for each of their students and the PTA works hard to provide for the students educationally as well as recreationally. I am proud to be a parent of an FSE Mustang

Posted July 05, 2011
The principal is an amazing woman, she very obviously cares about each and every student. She knows everyone's name and something about each child.

Posted July 29, 2010
Top notch! The Principal knows all her kids names and who the parents are...very involved. All the teachers are wonderful and make sure all students are where they need to be. The curriculum is aces...provides a great challenge for our child!!

Posted April 21, 2010
This was my elementary school and to me it was awesome, it has the best teachers, I have fond memories of Franklin Smith!

Posted January 20, 2010

Franklin Smith Elementary School 1

Posted September 29, 2009

Franklin Smith Elementary School 2

Posted July 28, 2009

Franklin Smith Elementary School 0

Posted June 18, 2009
My daughter is starting 4th grade at FSE this fall and has been there since Kdg. We have always loved it and they are constantly updating themselves with techniques and technology. The principal, counselor, teachers, and support staff have always been so helpful! My daughter has ADHD and they have been great working with us! Go FSE!

Posted January 19, 2009
I have 2 children going to this school currently, one has a speech impediment and the teachers are absolutly wonderful. My third grader loves it. I receive weekly folders from the schools letting me know what is going on, I also receive folders from there teachers letting me know what is going on in the classsroom. Add in the fact that the teachers use email to thier advantage thier is always communication open between us.

Franklin Smith Elementary School
1609 Clark Rd, Blue Springs, MO  64015
Last modified Franklin Smith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Smith Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top