Bad
Good

JNE is an excellent school and deserves a 10 rating. We have had two sons go through this school, both with different learning styles and personalities. I'm happy to say they both have thrived due to the principal and staff. In my opinion, you couldn't find a better school in the district.

John Nowlin Elementary School is a wonderful School in every aspect. My son has went to this school from Kindergarten to 5th grade. The Principal, Counselor,secretaries,nurse, and every teacher I have encountered have been fantastic. I can not think of a negative thing to say about this school. My son has definitely enjoyed attending John Nowlin and I have enjoyed being a parent volunteer for every event and field trip i have taken part in, which has been almost every one. It surprises me and disappoints me that people have had negative experiences here. That seems highly unlikely to me. I have made sure my son continued going to this school as long as he could. We are going to miss everyone at John Nowlin as he goes into 6th grade. We will be back to visit. This school has been academically and socially positive for my son and other students.

i have four children that all went to school here,i have had the worst experience ever. there is alot of children that have teacher parents in this school and there is alot of favortism in this school. Also there is alot of wrong teaching as far as the bullying program, it was not introduced the right way.overall i will not send my kids back ever or will i tell others its good cause it is not.

I have had three children attend this school. I ended-up removing them from the school because I was so fearful that they were not receiving a proper education. Two of my children were reading two full grades below grade level, and I was not offered any kind of tutoring or services. They seemed to think that it was not a big deal. In my experience over the past several years, the teachers are very young and inexperienced. I do agree with the toer parent ratings that the before school programs, such as the Circus Skills and Unicycle Club are good, fun programs that the kids really enjoy. However, academically, if I could give this school 0 stars, I would.

The caring, devotion and interest in my child's development has been tremendous from teachers and staff. Children are treated as individuals, with their own talents, needs and learning styles. Both the head and the heart are treated with care and respect.

Last modified John Nowlin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.