Blue Springs, MO

Posted April 02, 2014
BHMS in Blue Springs, MO continues to impress me. I am a clinical psychologist and very involved with my children's education. I have two children in this middle school. The staff are well educated and genuinely care for the educational growth needs of my children. My husband and I , along with our two students at BHMS, strongly recommend this school. If you are considering moving to the KC area, take a look at Blue Springs School District. The staff at all levels are truly amazing....Your children will benefit for the long run!

Posted November 02, 2009
i love this school and even though im only in sixth im going to miss being in brittany hill after 8th.. cause you only go to middle school once.. this school has taught me many things and i want to thank my teachers the other teachers and the princapal; by myke scott (my-key)

Posted August 20, 2009
Three children have completed a total of nine years at BHMS and have gone on to be top students at the high school and college levels. BH played a large part in their academic success.

Posted June 08, 2009
I graduated from Brittany Hill in 2008, and I enjoyed this school so very much! The teachers I had here were excellent, the students are amazing kids, and I have so many great memories here! There are a ton of extra curricular activities, everyone is very friendly, and the academics are great! Blue Springs is such a great place to grow up, and Brittany Hill is a great place to help you :)

Posted January 30, 2009
I'm currently an 8th grader at Brittany Hill Middle School and honestly, next year when I'm at a new school, I'm going to really miss 'Brittany'. BHMS has had its ups and downs but overall, everything is great. It's one of the oldest schools in Blue Springs but yet it looks spectacular. We're always getting compliments and such on our custodial service and of course our education skills. Over the years, Brittany has really taught me ALOT and I adapted to its homey feeling. Also, the #1 thing I loved about Brittany is that the teachers here are AMAZING! After the first couple weeks of school, there's really no way to look at your teacher as just a person who comes in and teaches you. You look at them as an actual, social person who is just like someone you know or a guardian or something. Overall, I love it :)

Posted August 25, 2008
It's a good school. All the teachers are understanding and helpful. The classes are good and everyone there is very friendly. It's just a really good envirornment

Posted May 27, 2008
Brittany Hill is a Wonderful school! The teachers are great, the Principal is great and I have no complaints...I couldn't be happier and I am very happy that my daughter is Happy!!!

Posted October 30, 2007
I Love brittany hill! The teachers are great, and I feel very safe. The only thing I wish I could change is the noise level! I am getting major headaches, in class, at lunch, in the halls, and espescily on the bus.

Posted June 20, 2007
Brittany hill is cool I like the teacher because they will joke around but when it comes to the end it's about getting your work done.

Brittany Hill Middle School 4

Posted May 28, 2007
great school for our girl's to attend one graduating this year and another coming in 3 years only thing i hope o see change is teacher involvement with the students who are shy and dont ask for help that fall behind in calls work. just because they attend every day doesnt mean they are catching all theinformation or doing all their home work i think teachers should put more pressure to get assignment turned in in a timelyfashion. not leave it up to the student or the parents to do. the parents are both working some two jobs and dont have the time to dedicate to after school homework and projects. teachers need to step up and asure the kids are not just sliding by. it seeemed the popular students got most of the attention i wish it were the other way around the shy/hard to ask for help students would get.

2701 NW 1st St, Blue Springs, MO  64014
Last modified Brittany Hill Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brittany Hill Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top