Blue Springs, MO

Posted April 02, 2014
BHMS in Blue Springs, MO continues to impress me. I am a clinical psychologist and very involved with my children's education. I have two children in this middle school. The staff are well educated and genuinely care for the educational growth needs of my children. My husband and I , along with our two students at BHMS, strongly recommend this school. If you are considering moving to the KC area, take a look at Blue Springs School District. The staff at all levels are truly amazing....Your children will benefit for the long run!

Brittany Hill Middle School 0

Posted November 02, 2009
i love this school and even though im only in sixth im going to miss being in brittany hill after 8th.. cause you only go to middle school once.. this school has taught me many things and i want to thank my teachers the other teachers and the princapal; by myke scott (my-key)

Posted August 31, 2009

Brittany Hill Middle School 0

Posted August 20, 2009
Three children have completed a total of nine years at BHMS and have gone on to be top students at the high school and college levels. BH played a large part in their academic success.

Posted June 08, 2009
I graduated from Brittany Hill in 2008, and I enjoyed this school so very much! The teachers I had here were excellent, the students are amazing kids, and I have so many great memories here! There are a ton of extra curricular activities, everyone is very friendly, and the academics are great! Blue Springs is such a great place to grow up, and Brittany Hill is a great place to help you :)

Brittany Hill Middle School 1

Posted March 08, 2009

Posted February 28, 2009

Posted January 30, 2009
I'm currently an 8th grader at Brittany Hill Middle School and honestly, next year when I'm at a new school, I'm going to really miss 'Brittany'. BHMS has had its ups and downs but overall, everything is great. It's one of the oldest schools in Blue Springs but yet it looks spectacular. We're always getting compliments and such on our custodial service and of course our education skills. Over the years, Brittany has really taught me ALOT and I adapted to its homey feeling. Also, the #1 thing I loved about Brittany is that the teachers here are AMAZING! After the first couple weeks of school, there's really no way to look at your teacher as just a person who comes in and teaches you. You look at them as an actual, social person who is just like someone you know or a guardian or something. Overall, I love it :)

Posted September 23, 2008

Posted September 04, 2008

Brittany Hill Middle School
2701 NW 1st St, Blue Springs, MO  64014
Last modified Brittany Hill Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brittany Hill Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top