Posted March 10, 2014
We love Daniel Young. My daughter is in Kindergarten and I am amazed at all she has learned the past 7 months. I am not a big fan of common core (the federal curriculum) but her teacher Mrs. Wallace has been completely amazing and found a way to teach the kids so they can all perform to the best of their ability. The principal, Mr. Crum, is super nice and very involved with all the kids. He even helped my daughter open a container at lunch. All the staff and special class teachers are amazing.

Posted November 22, 2009

Posted October 21, 2009
My oldest son went to Sunny Point and now that we have bought a home in the Daniel Young area my youngest just started Kindergarten there. So far I am extremely impressed and I have to agree the staff there is absolutely amazing!

Posted October 13, 2009
They respond to obsticles like they are opportunities for growth and learning. It is a great school because of this. The staff is excellent with communication to parents and kids alike. The principal is uber-involved and knows all of the kids names, parents names as well as family personally.

Posted September 29, 2009

Daniel Young Elementary School 2

Posted August 27, 2009

Posted February 25, 2009

Posted January 17, 2009
We love this school! Not sure what the previous poster meant by non-caring teachers and is poorly organized and runs inefficiently, nothing could be further from the truth. The principal is on top of things! The new assistant is also. Take a peak at the test scores from last year! One of the best!

Posted January 10, 2009
This school is filled with non-caring teachers and is poorly organized and run inefficiently. I ended up sending my child to Sylvan to learn to read.

Posted October 03, 2008
Daniel Young Elementary School and it's staff have been a God send for our family. Our youngest suffers from learning disorders and an Autism spectrem disorder and was left behind in the KC district while our older child was bored to death by the curriculum in her former school. DYE has been the perfect match for both of them. The principal has been as helpful as possible since day one, and I love the teachers and other staff I have met. Five stars isn't enough in my book.

Daniel Young Elementary School
505 SE Shamrock Ln, Blue Springs, MO  64014
Last modified Daniel Young Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daniel Young Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top