Blue Springs, MO

Posted March 11, 2012
My child has attended this school from Kindergartan through fifth grade. I love this school! The principal is involved and the teachers care about the students. Every teacher we have had has been more than willing to help my daughter when she needed extra attention. We are going to miss everyone when we go to middle school next year.

Posted May 27, 2010
This is a great school and my kids love all the teachers. The teachers take time to get to know the students and parents.

William Bryant Elementary School 2

Posted May 25, 2010
The principal was less than helpful when my daughter was bullied. For a district that has such strict anti-bullying policies I was extremely disappointed. The principal ignored all of our requests for help and we removed our kids (3) from the entire district.

Posted January 01, 2009
I have two children that go to this school and they really care about the children. I live in the area so they can go to this school.

Posted March 27, 2008

William Bryant Elementary School 1

Posted July 13, 2007
I had an issue with inappropriate behavior by another parent at his school that I felt was ignored. this problem occurred in the school and was brought to administrative attention halfway through the school year and id not get resolved at all. it was merely waited out with the school year. i removed my kids from the school and the district altogether based on how the school district handled this type of situation. They are doing a poor job protecting the students while in school from inappropriate behavior and setting a bad eample by doing this.

Posted March 26, 2006
My daughter has attended William Bryant since Kindergarten and will graduate from 5th grade this May. Through her years at WBE she has been cared for and nurtured while receiving an exceptional education. She participated in many school programs and clubs in each grade level. A deep appreciation for art, music, teamwork and good sportsmanship has been developed due to the multitude of experiences provided by the talented staff. Parents and teachers have strong partnerships within the school represented by the supportive presence of the PTA. The William Bryant staff as a whole have hearts for children and it is evident from the moment you walk in the school. I could not have imagined a a better school experience than the one provided at William Bryant. I will always be thankful for their part in raising a caring, thoughtful, well-rounded, and extraordinary life-long learner!

Posted March 10, 2004
Incredible school with a staff of people who really care! Children can't help but succeed at this school. It is a safe and fun and loving environment in which to learn.

William Bryant Elementary School
1101 SE Sunnyside School Rd, Blue Springs, MO  64014
Last modified William Bryant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Bryant Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top