Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

All the teachers are amazing and the principal. The kids are nice, they have great rules to follow. They have adults to look up to. The school is clean and well taken care of. The lunch ladies and janitorial staff are amazing as well.

My child has attended this school from Kindergartan through fifth grade. I love this school! The principal is involved and the teachers care about the students. Every teacher we have had has been more than willing to help my daughter when she needed extra attention. We are going to miss everyone when we go to middle school next year.

This is a great school and my kids love all the teachers. The teachers take time to get to know the students and parents.

The principal was less than helpful when my daughter was bullied. For a district that has such strict anti-bullying policies I was extremely disappointed. The principal ignored all of our requests for help and we removed our kids (3) from the entire district.

I have two children that go to this school and they really care about the children. I live in the area so they can go to this school.

I had an issue with inappropriate behavior by another parent at his school that I felt was ignored. this problem occurred in the school and was brought to administrative attention halfway through the school year and id not get resolved at all. it was merely waited out with the school year. i removed my kids from the school and the district altogether based on how the school district handled this type of situation. They are doing a poor job protecting the students while in school from inappropriate behavior and setting a bad eample by doing this.

Last modified William Bryant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.