Bad
Good

Posted May 30, 2013
Our son just completed Kindergarten. Overall we LOVED this school. His teacher was amazing, the parent involvement/PTA is awesome and we were very impressed with the principal. Honestly don't love the PE teacher ( not very personable and my son came home saying he watched a movie a little too often) and I also wish they had a foreign language program but, other than that, we are very pleased!

Posted May 13, 2010
Great staff. Excellent learning environment. The goal is always excellence.

Posted May 11, 2010
This school has an amazing group of teachers and staff. They really care for our kids and their futures.

Posted May 10, 2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE this school. Everyone there from staff to parents is so helpful, and the academics are great. I just can't say enough about this elementary school, simply put the best!

Posted May 10, 2010
Wow! What a great school. This has been our home since it opened approx 11 years ago. I couldn't think of a better place for my children to attend school. The teachers/staff are simply amazing! We have the best volunteers working hard to support our teachers/staff/and children. Thanks Sunny Pointe family for all your do! Go Pumas!!

Posted May 10, 2010
Sunny Pointe is a great school. Everyone there cares about kids.

Posted May 08, 2010
I love Sunny Pointe because the staff are so positive and encouraging to the students. They do a fantastic job meeting the individual needs of their students.

Posted May 08, 2010
It is a positive environment where people never give up trying.

Posted July 07, 2007
Sunny Pointe is an excellent school. Very professional and caring. The Principal goes above and beyond. One of my kid's is in the Autism program, and has improved in every subject in one year. Coming from a small town with little resources, Sunny Pointe and it's staff are a Godsend to our family.

Posted April 21, 2007
My daughter is in Kindergarten and loves her teacher. I am impressed with how the rest of the staff also knows my daughter too. Everyone from the principal to the nurse and office staff. They knew her pesonally before even a month of school had beed done. She is not a problem child, they just went out of their way to meet every child. There are great teachers and programs. I have to move soon, but hope that we can find a house nearby to keep her in this school because it would be worth it. I also think that there is good parent involvement even for little events during the school day. It is truly a caring environment for any student.

3920 South R D Mize Rd, Blue Springs, MO  64015
Last modified Sunny Pointe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.