Blue Springs, MO

Posted October 13, 2013
There is great balance with this school as far as academics, extra-curricular activities, sports, art, music and other programs (e.g. elective classes; play; foreign languages) goes. About all the teachers are experienced educators. My eight grader has only positive experience with the school and the teachers. They do really care-and you can tell the caring/empowering environment starts from the top-principal. School hours is perfect. Only observation as a parent is the admin. staff in the front office may need to be more organized/efficient.

Posted January 18, 2013
I love Sunny Vale This is my first year going but it is my favorite school of all time. One of my favorite classes is extended math. How ever I don't reccomend art to any 5th graders wasn't the best class. Every kid I reccomed should pick Forigeng Language because I learned a varitey of languages. Keep in mind the teachers will change but I should tell you that the thing that I really wanted to get Digital Keyboarding out of the way only because it is a requirement to take it in middle school.

Sunny Vale Middle School 3

Posted August 16, 2011
I go to this school now. This school is ok I wouldn't recommend it! They have some mean teachers but the rest is pretty good! The teachers and principals are sort of strict. -Student

Posted November 10, 2009
I go to this school now and I love it! If you send your child to this school they will have amazing teachers and also great classmates! Even if maybe the parents have to move cause of a new job, then students in that grade will walk the new student around the school on their first day. I should know I am one of the people who are lucky enough to see the new student and stay friends with them the rest of the year. Sunny Vale is a great school all the teachers are very caring and awesome to the students. This is the best school I have every been to in my life!

Sunny Vale Middle School

Posted September 09, 2009
My child has been here for the past 3 years and the administration is a joke. They let anything happen. The teachers seem nice and caring. They're willing to come in early for one on one teaching. But other than that, I would not recomend this school.

Posted March 14, 2009
i attended this school in 7th grade and part of 8th grade year. the lunch is great. they have a snack bar. kind of pricey! the teachers are nice and caring.

Posted February 17, 2009
I have two daughter's who go to this school one in 8th and one in 6th. i love it! The staff is amazing, they will gladly come in early in the morning for one on one teaching. I have been very pleased.

Posted November 11, 2005
This is my daughter's first year at Middle School and so far we love it. She is involed in the gifted program, which is one of her favorite classes and teachers. She enjoys the variety in classes. The school has the ability to commuicate grades via email and input money into your students lunch account on-line.

Posted September 13, 2005
Recently my husband has been deployed to iraq. As soon as the teachers and counselors found out they called my son into the office and told him to remember there is always someone there to help or talk to him when needed. They are taking the extra help to see that he furthurs his education without any distractions.

Posted January 23, 2005
Students who attend school here love most of the teachers. They make learning interesting, while not giving assignments that are too easy. Sunny Vale has many classes. Sixth-graders have six exploratory classes throughout their school year. Kids in seventh and eighth grade can choose between foreign language; family and consumer science; industrial technology; speech and drama; computers; orchestra (which, by the way is excellent,with a wider variety of music than other musical classes); band; and vocal music as explo classes. The four main core classes are Math/Pre-Algrebra/Algebra; Language Arts; Social Studies/Ancient History; and Science...as well as Academic Skills, a special class that teaches various topics and skills that help with the end-of-the-year MAP Test. There are many after school activities, including an annual school musical with a nice stage with cutains and backstage area. There are also contests and other opportunities. Athletics include track, cross-country, basketball, volleyball, football.

Sunny Vale Middle School
3930 South R D Mize Rd, Blue Springs, MO  64015
Last modified Sunny Vale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunny Vale Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top