Blue Springs, MO

Posted October 13, 2013
There is great balance with this school as far as academics, extra-curricular activities, sports, art, music and other programs (e.g. elective classes; play; foreign languages) goes. About all the teachers are experienced educators. My eight grader has only positive experience with the school and the teachers. They do really care-and you can tell the caring/empowering environment starts from the top-principal. School hours is perfect. Only observation as a parent is the admin. staff in the front office may need to be more organized/efficient.

Posted January 18, 2013
I love Sunny Vale This is my first year going but it is my favorite school of all time. One of my favorite classes is extended math. How ever I don't reccomend art to any 5th graders wasn't the best class. Every kid I reccomed should pick Forigeng Language because I learned a varitey of languages. Keep in mind the teachers will change but I should tell you that the thing that I really wanted to get Digital Keyboarding out of the way only because it is a requirement to take it in middle school.

Sunny Vale Middle School 3

Posted August 16, 2011
I go to this school now. This school is ok I wouldn't recommend it! They have some mean teachers but the rest is pretty good! The teachers and principals are sort of strict. -Student

Posted November 10, 2009
I go to this school now and I love it! If you send your child to this school they will have amazing teachers and also great classmates! Even if maybe the parents have to move cause of a new job, then students in that grade will walk the new student around the school on their first day. I should know I am one of the people who are lucky enough to see the new student and stay friends with them the rest of the year. Sunny Vale is a great school all the teachers are very caring and awesome to the students. This is the best school I have every been to in my life!

Sunny Vale Middle School 0

Posted September 09, 2009
My child has been here for the past 3 years and the administration is a joke. They let anything happen. The teachers seem nice and caring. They're willing to come in early for one on one teaching. But other than that, I would not recomend this school.

Sunny Vale Middle School 1

Posted September 03, 2009

Posted March 14, 2009
i attended this school in 7th grade and part of 8th grade year. the lunch is great. they have a snack bar. kind of pricey! the teachers are nice and caring.

Posted February 17, 2009
I have two daughter's who go to this school one in 8th and one in 6th. i love it! The staff is amazing, they will gladly come in early in the morning for one on one teaching. I have been very pleased.

Posted March 21, 2008

Posted December 11, 2007

Sunny Vale Middle School
3930 South R D Mize Rd, Blue Springs, MO  64015
Last modified Sunny Vale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunny Vale Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top