Blue Springs, MO

Posted October 08, 2013
Plaza Heights Christian Academy is dedicated to education, faith, fellowship and community service. The staff is remarkable and focused on the individual needs of every child. Working together to help every child achieve excellence. A wonderful experience and education for my child and all children attending.

Posted February 09, 2010
I LOVE this school. I have 2 children that attend and I have been so happy with the education that they are receiving. My kindergardener is reading books and 4 and 5 letter words already. They make learning fun with games and wonderful teachers. The teachers are exceptional and really care about your child's success. I would highly recommend this school to ANYONE!

Posted January 12, 2010

Posted November 15, 2005
Parents interested in having their children taught from a Christian worldview should seriously consider Plaza Heights! Great involvement of teachers and parents.

Posted April 18, 2005
My children love this school and their teachers. I feel that the curriculum is above average. Both my kindergarten and 1st grader are reading above average. They are also doing well in math, social studies and science. There are art and music programs and P.E. The school is working on sports for the younger grades. I love this school.

Plaza Heights Christian Academy
1500 Southwest Clark Road, Blue Springs, MO  64015
Last modified Plaza Heights Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Plaza Heights Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top