Blue Springs, MO

Timothy Lutheran School 5

Posted August 19, 2013
This review is for both the Early Childhood Center and elementary school of Timothy Lutheran School. Both programs are amazing. They provide strong Christian values and education to my children. As a teacher at the ECC side I get to watch children grow in their faith and often bring their children to know Christ. I love the way the schools feel like a family and really take care of the children. Both our schools are in need of funds to help update playground and help provide healthier cost effective lunches. Most of the teachers use their own money to make sure their class rooms are supplied to meet each student's need. We are an amazing school with amazing students and staff. Love the program at Timothy Lutheran Schools.

Timothy Lutheran School 0

Posted September 14, 2009
My child is in the 5th grade and has attended since Preschool. The staff is phenomenal! My student has ADHD and the teachers and principal met with our counselor and myself to discuss things that can be done on a day-to-day basis to make my student's day as successful as possible. It is a very loving atmosphere. My student is very strong in her feelings about how much she loves attending Timothy, studying religion as part of her curriculum, and problem solving social issues and life issues from God's perspective. It is awesome!!!!

Timothy Lutheran School 4

Posted March 22, 2008
Not only does the staff care about your child but the other kids do as well. Great environment for learning.

Timothy Lutheran School
301 Sw Wyatt Rd, Blue Springs, MO  64014
Last modified Timothy Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Timothy Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top