Boonville, MO

Hannah Cole Primary School

Posted September 16, 2009
central school, which is now Hannah Cole school, is ran by principle lesley rearden. in just a short couple of months she has made the school go through a painless(at least for us parents) transition to the new building. in her short period as principle she has made me feel like my child is taken care of and cared for when she is in the school. the school has improved. the school under mrs. rearden knows how to fund the right programs and not waist money. they really do the utmost with what they have.

Hannah Cole Primary School 4

Posted January 08, 2009
All three of my children have attended Central Elementary and they have great teachers and staff. They have great ideas and great activities for the children. I have been very pleased with this school for my children.

Hannah Cole Primary School
1700 West Ashley Rd, Boonville, MO  65233
Last modified Hannah Cole Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Hannah Cole Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top