Ss Peter & Paul School 5

Posted April 16, 2014
I could not be happier with the school. My daughter has been attending for three years. The faculty are great and I love all the family involvement.

Ss Peter & Paul School 1

Posted October 27, 2013
As a current parent of SSPP, I could not with good conscience EVER recommend this school to other parents. I have children ranging in ages 13 yrs to 28 yrs & this is by far the WORST school system I have ever had my children in... If you are considering this school, please do your due diligence. Talk to parents and students that are NO longer connected to the school and allow them to be honest with you without fear.

Ss Peter & Paul School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
I love Ss Peter and Paul because it gave me good morals and solid foundation.

Ss Peter & Paul School 5

Posted August 25, 2009
Very family oriented school. Low student to teacher ratio with excellent staff and leadership. Students are more than well prepared when they leave for high school.

Ss Peter & Paul School
502 7th Street, Boonville, MO  65233
Last modified Ss Peter & Paul School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Ss Peter & Paul School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top